SBW's quarantine abode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBW's quarantine abode

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/inside-the-hotel-quarantine-that-will-kick-start-sonny-bill-williams-nrl-comeback-20200729-p55gmu.html

I’m sure it’s not tax payer funded.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

That's an existing quarantine facility not some special digs. A friend and his kids were in there when they flew back in April.

Comment

I kinda wish they hadn't exposed that address as it's no one's business..the article says 'may' be his new abode anyway..I just hope he gets a birthday cake for Monday..and I didn't realise he had 4 children now, one as young as 5 months..time flies...
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
          I kinda wish they hadn't exposed that address as it's no one's business..the article says 'may' be his new abode anyway..I just hope he gets a birthday cake for Monday..and I didn't realise he had 4 children now, one as young as 5 months..time flies...
          i think you said you share the same birthday. makes you a leo. i don't really believe that stuff but i'm getting the sense that you might have a bit of the lion about you lol.

the full video on the link is excellent. anyone who has doubts about sonny coming here - well, you're not the only one. he has doubts. he acknowledges that he's old and hasn't played for a long time. he says it's different now from 2013. then he had to really help change things, now he's coming into a b2b team. his first aim is to get selected in the team. he can't guarantee he'll be a success for us but he's going to give it his best shot. as great a talent as he is he just seems a genuinely humble, respectful bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
            That's an existing quarantine facility not some special digs. A friend and his kids were in there when they flew back in April.
            Yeah a friend (a mechanic) stayed somewhere similarly nice (had harbour views). SBW has 4 kids so go figure. They can't just stay in some 1br flat.

Unfortunately seeing that particular hotel (while lovely) almost made me cry. I paid for my ex's family to stay there before they stole my daughter (in a penthouse style suite - actually quite cheap for what it was... cheaper than $$$ hotels and individual rooms at cheapie hotels if you get what I mean). We had a great time, they promised it was just a 3 month holiday to help as all recover from what had happened, then boom. After 3 months they stopped letting me communicate with my daughter. Personal BS I know but I thought I was over that stage... literally almost crying having seen that picture. The good news is that now I can hopefully turn that memory into a positive one of SBW returning to the Roosters. Already feeling that's gonna happen... I owe you big time, Sonny!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

i think you said you share the same birthday. makes you a leo. i don't really believe that stuff but i'm getting the sense that you might have a bit of the lion about you lol.

the full video on the link is excellent. anyone who has doubts about sonny coming here - well, you're not the only one. he has doubts. he acknowledges that he's old and hasn't played for a long time. he says it's different now from 2013. then he had to really help change things, now he's coming into a b2b team. his first aim is to get selected in the team. he can't guarantee he'll be a success for us but he's going to give it his best shot. as great a talent as he is he just seems a genuinely humble, respectful bloke.
              Yes I am a mother Lion protecting my Roosters and their privacy and safety . I don't have doubts this time around about Sonny at all. I did in 2013 and freely admit that. He's coming to be a grounding influence on the current team and to enhance our team's chances of a 3peat..a special guest appearance if you will...that's my take on the whole business anyway..a bright light in what has been a disruptive year for all of us..
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

Such an honest bloke. I hope it works out for him & the Chooks.

Comment

[QUOTE=ism22;n839436]

You ok chief?

Not being funny or trying to belittle, genuinely asking.

It's not often users post personal stories, especially such as yours & although most people don't admit or believe so... mental health is very important.

Comment

RWB is a Leo. I find astrology a good bit of fun, but not something that should be taken too seriously.

Quite frankly, I don't care where SBW is located, as long as it (wherever it is) affords him the very best opportunity to position himself so he can hit the ground running upon his return in Round 17.
                    MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                    is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                    with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                    much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                    X