Josh Morris ruled out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Morris ruled out

Geez....we must have used up our quota of injury bad luck by now!

It will be interesting to see how we go without both Morris boys. I think we will struggle big time, they have been great in every aspect of the game, and covered up a lot of deficiencies. So now we are missing J Moz, B Moz, Cords, Toups, Rads and Sammy V and Angus.... 7 regular first graders. This will be interesting, might be worth a saver on the Tits at 10 to one.

Comment

No team would be unaffected with that many out.

Tomorrow's game should not be viewed as a walk in the park. They will be up for this one and might smell blood in the water. We cannot afford to let any complacency creep in.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

We will win.

that is all.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          We will win.

that is all.
          Agree mate. Punters can send their pineapples to me for a good cause instead of wasting it on the Titans.

Comment

I don’t know about anyone else, but Aubo in the centre’s at this point in his career, doesn’t fill me with much confidence. It just sounds like a boring game plan.

I also think our backrowers have been getting in the way of our centres lately. Would like to see good angles being run tomorrow
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
              I don’t know about anyone else, but Aubo in the centre’s at this point in his career, doesn’t fill me with much confidence. It just sounds like a boring game plan.

I also think our backrowers have been getting in the way of our centres lately. Would like to see good angles being run tomorrow
              Agreed mate. Manu will have to feature heavily again in our attack

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Agreed mate. Manu will have to feature heavily again in our attack
                that all depends on which Manu turns up.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Joey normally puts in a good game when it's needed and so no reason why it should be any different today. We need the 2 points and the boys will deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

that all depends on which Manu turns up.
                    I just don’t think he’s been getting quality ball in space enough.

Defence has to be better, work with Kyle and whoever lines up outside him.
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

What's wrong with J Morris? How long is he out for?

Comment

This is the issue we face with the older guys. Cant put a price on their influence, experience and ability but they will inevitably be sidelined for a while from time to time. Old age catches up with all of us.

I just hope SBW doesn't require too much down time due to his age also. We need to a quality return from every second we have got him.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Christian Tuipulotu will start at centre

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            What's wrong with J Morris? How long is he out for?
                            He has a minor calf complaint so this shouldn't keep him out for a lot of games.
                            I hope you and your family are well and I'm happy the weather is so beautiful today for you to be going out to the game.
                            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                            X