F@ck off Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    Too many arm chair critics as obviously he is trying his best and that is all anyone can ask. mmm I thought Maubs might have passed him the ball as he was unmarked but cut back inside and scored himself. maybe one try will invigorate his form to that of his ESL days- He is having a dig though
    Yeah even Dawg would have scored that one, but cant deny Maubs a try in his 300th.

Comment

We could to a lot worse than Hall.

You have to hand it to him for doing a tough job when there's nobody else to step up.

Putting that aside, this is a disgusting topic title. The only players we should be telling to f off are those that are heading to souf sinney (which is rare).

We should be grateful for all the hard work they put in - they are only human, and I can't think of one slacker in our squad.
      Last edited by JB_Cloey; 08-07-2020, 09:34 AM.

Comment

He is just slow now but he does a large amount of hit ups for the forwards always doing 200m a game gets a bit clumsy but had try assist .He is all we have at the moment until Toups and Morris comes back..live with it and if he scores a try the infidel rooster will send him a box of sunset lotion and a suntan spa voucher .
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I'm in the camp of those who are right behind Ryan because he wears the jersey we all love, does his best, and is contributing to the team's performance at this time when the Roosters have so many injured.

One thing I didn't like was the Fox commentary saying that Ryan twisted Lomax's knee. It was just an awkward tackle as Ryan desperately tried to prevent Zac from scoring. So if anyone needs to be told to eff off, it's the Fox commentator.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The execution may not always be perfect but you cant fault the effort. I like that you don't see him hang his head or go missing after an error, always comes back for another crack. He did some good work last night.

Interesting that Fox is suggesting he may have a case to answer for the leg twist on Lomax when he scored. Would be laughable if anything comes out of that.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...18970c0da88a67

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy Five View Post
              The execution may not always be perfect but you cant fault the effort. I like that you don't see him hang his head or go missing after an error, always comes back for another crack. He did some good work last night.

Interesting that Fox is suggesting he may have a case to answer for the leg twist on Lomax when he scored. Would be laughable if anything comes out of that.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...18970c0da88a67
              I wasn't aware of that article when I posted my comment. So it was anasta eh? Get stuffed anasta you bitter ex-Rooster and the other gibberers accusing Ryan of deliberately twisting Lomax's knee.

Oh, and no mention of the trip on Keary of course. Reeks of the 2019 GF when foul play against Roosters player (soliola on Keary) is totally ignored.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

See how happy he was for Aubo when he scored, Hall is a team player, and is doing a bloody good job. And the moron who started this thread should be the one to fark off.

Comment

By telling him off F OFF you make this very personal. If Ryan wasn’t making an effort or he was disgracing our club off the field than I’d be behind your sentiments. But suggesting he F OFF is not appropriate.

He is the best option we have at the moment. Tries his best. Gets involved. Wears our jersey. You don’t need to like him but how about you show a little respect to a guy who wears our jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                    See how happy he was for Aubo when he scored, Hall is a team player, and is doing a bloody good job. And the moron who started this thread should be the one to fark off.
                    I heard that he is also very popular with the players.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      This is what I dont get and while I agree the headline for the post is wrong we have had topics on the worst player in Rooster history , worst signings and such but you in particular attack anyone who does not defend Hall . Sorry but just because he wears a Roosters jersey doesn't mean he is a good player , he may have been in the past but he is not now . He may well also be a good bloke but that's not the point either . we were lucky to win last nights games and Halls errors contributed greatly to out near demise as did the few good things he did contribute to our win . His second half was better but his first half was atrocious

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                        Terrible.
                        He made two good tackles on Lomax both forcing the ball loose and gaining possession for us.
                        He ran the ball out well and gained many metres for us.
                        Frizell got between the ball and him, preventing him from falling on the ball.
                        We won the match, Hall contributed.

Comment

He is our fourth string wing so some fairly harsh criticism. Some have short memories of when we had Reece Robinson replacing Toups just a couple of years ago.
                          We don't really have anyone else so until Bmoz is back we have to put up with his deficiencies as we do a few positions at the moment.
                          I thought he had a faultless second half. Pity some are basing his whole game on just a couple of errors from the first half.
                          I think his Win/Loss is pretty good so he hasn't cost us games as many seem to believe.
                          I hope he gets the monkey off his back soon.
                          It would be a shame if he went back to England not having scored a try for us.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I wasn't aware of that article when I posted my comment. So it was anasta eh? Get stuffed anasta you bitter ex-Rooster and the other gibberers accusing Ryan of deliberately twisting Lomax's knee.

Oh, and no mention of the trip on Keary of course. Reeks of the 2019 GF when foul play against Roosters player (soliola on Keary) is totally ignored.
                            i chose to watch on ch 9 last night, they also mentioned the leg twist, but they absolutely hammered the trip on keary saying he should of been sent off straight away.

Comment

On the flip side.... I reckon Iku is going great guns at the moment. I’ve been close up to him the last couple of weeks and I reckon he has bulked up lots. He’s a handful and takes the hard hit ups from our end like Toops would. As a back up he is very handy.

Comment

Hall stormed down his wing in the second half, quite quickly I suggest, and at the end of his run was able to offload the ball, Keary picked it up, passed it to Sitili for a try.
                                We won the game...Hall made a good contribution.
                                Not the best player on the field but every little bit helps the team effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X