F@ck off Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    By telling him off F OFF you make this very personal. If Ryan wasn’t making an effort or he was disgracing our club off the field than I’d be behind your sentiments. But suggesting he F OFF is not appropriate.

He is the best option we have at the moment. Tries his best. Gets involved. Wears our jersey. You don’t need to like him but how about you show a little respect to a guy who wears our jersey.
    Well said mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

This is what I dont get and while I agree the headline for the post is wrong we have had topics on the worst player in Rooster history , worst signings and such but you in particular attack anyone who does not defend Hall . Sorry but just because he wears a Roosters jersey doesn't mean he is a good player , he may have been in the past but he is not now . He may well also be a good bloke but that's not the point either . we were lucky to win last nights games and Halls errors contributed greatly to out near demise as did the few good things he did contribute to our win . His second half was better but his first half was atrocious
      I think this thread is pissweak, I don't think any genuine Roosters fan would start it.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

i chose to watch on ch 9 last night, they also mentioned the leg twist, but they absolutely hammered the trip on keary saying he should of been sent off straight away.
        Not sure if anyone can clarify or if it was a blanket approach but I thought trips had been relegated to a minor offence and now only attract a fine. Crazy if true because that wasn't a minor offence and had the potential to cause serious injury.

If I'm grading that trip using their criteria for other offences it falls in the middle to upper range in every category: FORCE - Low, Medium, High, RISK OF INJURY - Low, Medium, High, CONDUCT - Reckless, Careless, Intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy Five View Post

Not sure if anyone can clarify or if it was a blanket approach but I thought trips had been relegated to a minor offence and now only attract a fine. Crazy if true because that wasn't a minor offence and had the potential to cause serious injury.

If I'm grading that trip using their criteria for other offences it falls in the middle to upper range in every category: FORCE - Low, Medium, High, RISK OF INJURY - Low, Medium, High, CONDUCT - Reckless, Careless, Intentional.
          That was one of the worst types of trip, he should be suspended, Keary fell awkwardly and could have been badly hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

I think this thread is pissweak, I don't think any genuine Roosters fan would start it.
            I agree that the thread headline is inappropriate but why then a thread about worst signings in history is any different . Anyone who thinks they have never bagged a player from there own team is probably not telling themselves the truth . The facts are if we had our four top line wingers available this bloke would not be getting a run , unfortunately that is not the case . Some on here have opinions that differ to others and that's OK but attacking them is not.

Comment

I would say he is the best fourth-choice winger in the comp. If you look at it that way we are lucky to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

That was one of the worst types of trip, he should be suspended, Keary fell awkwardly and could have been badly hurt.
                He’s been charged with a grade 3 so he’ll miss a minimum of 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                  Terrible.
                  And you would have picked who on the wing?

Comment

He has a dig. He's just not up to it.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I wasn't aware of that article when I posted my comment. So it was anasta eh? Get stuffed anasta you bitter ex-Rooster and the other gibberers accusing Ryan of deliberately twisting Lomax's knee.

Oh, and no mention of the trip on Keary of course. Reeks of the 2019 GF when foul play against Roosters player (soliola on Keary) is totally ignored.
                      I can’t believe we gave Anasta the captaincy over Fitzy. A Souths junior who played for the bulldogs, who stifled our attack for years.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        I would say he is the best fourth-choice winger in the comp. If you look at it that way we are lucky to have him.
                        Could be worst and have the merge’s Fijian winger in your top 2
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I wasn't aware of that article when I posted my comment. So it was anasta eh? Get stuffed anasta you bitter ex-Rooster and the other gibberers accusing Ryan of deliberately twisting Lomax's knee.

Oh, and no mention of the trip on Keary of course. Reeks of the 2019 GF when foul play against Roosters player (soliola on Keary) is totally ignored.
                          I remember defending Anasta on this forum when he played for us. I regret that now. It seems the match review committee listened to bitter Braith (sorry we had to sack you Braith but enough was enough).

The club should fight that trumped up charge, Hall did NOTHING wrong. Lomax is a soft sook.

Comment

"Dog act" on Lomax? Farking hell , these lonely maniacs serving up those sorts of cheap one liners are just for likes .

Comment

I really hope he can find his form because his record is no fluke. He’s never had much match practice until now and hasn’t really got his confidence yet playing in the NRL. Yes he’s played badly but in the second half a try assist and if he can gain some confidence I believe he will be an asset.
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

if he continues to play like he did in the 2nd half the doubters will come onside.

Comment

Working...
                                X