F@ck off Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
    I really hope he can find his form because his record is no fluke. He’s never had much match practice until now and hasn’t really got his confidence yet playing in the NRL. Yes he’s played badly but in the second half a try assist and if he can gain some confidence I believe he will be an asset.
    Well said ! Expect to be howled down by the 'instant gratification' mob though , lol

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
      I hope b moz or maybe we will have to switch iku over next Thursday against the storm because the fox will murder hall. Munster with that early kick hall will stand no chance turning around and matching it with jac
      I would defo play Iku against the fox. He’s outrun him once before!
      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-09-2020, 07:06 AM.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

You need to cut this guy a bit of slack.
        The determination in the run leading up to Sitili's try was the first time I have seen him give 100% with the ball in hand, with open space in front of him.
        He also held up Lomax at the end of the game - another 100% effort.
        I do believe that Hall is beginning to understand in the NRL that very play is a 100% effort - anything less than that and you get shown up.
        In the Super League you can get away with mediocre plays- but not in the NRL, and that would take some getting used to
        BTW Robbo at the end of the presser still backs him..

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
          You need to cut this guy a bit of slack.
          The determination in the run leading up to Sitili's try was the first time I have seen him give 100% with the ball in hand, with open space in front of him.
          He also held up Lomax at the end of the game - another 100% effort.
          I do believe that Hall is beginning to understand in the NRL that very play is a 100% effort - anything less than that and you get shown up.
          In the Super League you can get away with mediocre plays- but not in the NRL, and that would take some getting used to
          BTW Robbo at the end of the presser still backs him..
          So he needs to find himself in a bit of space for you to think he is giving 100%?. Only a fool would think he does not always give 100%. Question his ability but don’t question his effort.

Comment

"Originally posted by Thirteen"
            So he needs to find himself in a bit of space for you to think he is giving 100%?. Only a fool would think he does not always give 100%. Question his ability but don’t question his effort.

Yeah , I'm the fool and you're the expert on this forum.
            If you think every player gives 100% on every play, you're the fool.
            As for Hall's ability, looked close to unstoppable once he headed for that corner. He didn't give 100% when he got pushed back into the in- goal by Lomax in the 1st half. - He is 16 Stone and Lomax is 13 stone, so if he gave 100% effort and intensity in that play he wouldn't be ragdolled back into the in- goal.
            As for players giving 100% all the time, ask yourself why the Cowboys forwards (internationals and Origin Reps) Dragons pack (internationals & origin reps) and Broncos ( the next premiership winners) are doing so poorly. Ability on all these guys is proven Their effort levels are way , way down on 100%, lots of the time. That's why they are out of the 8, and unlikely to challenge for a spot for the rest of the season.
            In the meantime, I'll give this forum a miss for a while. Too many negative comments, too many "f@#K off Ryan Hall" topics. You would think by the comments that the people posting here think they have ownership in the Roosters Football club

Comment

Hall's in the running for tackle of the week (for his one on Lomax). It was pretty good you've gotta admit!

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                "Originally posted by Thirteen"

Yeah , I'm the fool and you're the expert on this forum.
                If you think every player gives 100% on every play, you're the fool.
                As for Hall's ability, looked close to unstoppable once he headed for that corner. He didn't give 100% when he got pushed back into the in- goal by Lomax in the 1st half. - He is 16 Stone and Lomax is 13 stone, so if he gave 100% effort and intensity in that play he wouldn't be ragdolled back into the in- goal.
                As for players giving 100% all the time, ask yourself why the Cowboys forwards (internationals and Origin Reps) Dragons pack (internationals & origin reps) and Broncos ( the next premiership winners) are doing so poorly. Ability on all these guys is proven Their effort levels are way , way down on 100%, lots of the time. That's why they are out of the 8, and unlikely to challenge for a spot for the rest of the season.
                In the meantime, I'll give this forum a miss for a while. Too many negative comments, too many "f@#K off Ryan Hall" topics. You would think by the comments that the people posting here think they have ownership in the Roosters Football club
                i feel you.
                sometimes it's like being a roosters fan doesn't count for anything.
                but the negative comments come from people who are also passionate roosters fans. just their way of expressing it.
                take a break if you want. pop in when you feel like it. comment when you feel like it.
                we are so lucky to have this team to support and you don't need this forum to enjoy it all but it's good to be around fellow roosters fans even if you don't always agree with them.
                also, it's good to have diff opinions on this forum so i hope you do post here when you feel like it.

Comment

well he had a successful night at the Judiciary - his dangerous contact charge was overturned - not guilty

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    well he had a successful night at the Judiciary - his dangerous contact charge was overturned - not guilty
                    Oh Good , was terribly worried Ryan may be missing , can sleep well now.
                    Just kidding hope he finally has a blinder and gets across the line for a try and breaks the bloody duck so me and the others can stop bagging the poor bugger

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      Excellent. His charge was an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Excellent. His charge was an absolute disgrace.
                        Totally agree Tommy, a disgrace it was and overturned for the media-driven sham it was.

On an unrelated note and as others have pointed out, imagine the hysteria if JWH had tripped ben hunt the same way jackson ford tripped Luke Keary. Imagine the hysteria if JWH had cleared out jack wighton's legs in the same way that sia soliola had cleared out Luke Keary's legs in the 2019 GF. Sometimes I get the feeling from sections of the media that they treat Roosters players differently. Where was the article from Fox about jackson ford tripping Keary as there was about Ryan Hall's fair tackle on lomax?

As I said in my first post in this thread, those media idiots accusing Ryan of twisting lomax's leg can eff off.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                        X