SBW interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBW interviews

Here are the links for Sonnys interview last night on Nine for those who missed it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2I9QNyndIE

I think that with Sonny coming out of Iso this weekend, he'll probably get into some real training not far after that for the next couple of weeks. I have heard that he will be available for 4 regular games plus finals...Is that set in stone or is he able to play 5 regular games? If he is only playing 4 it means that he will be available for the Canberra game in Canberra. Pretty hard way to get into it, whereas if he plays 5 then he will be available for the Broncs game in Syd. anyway can't wait till he's wearing the RWB!

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
    Here are the links for Sonnys interview last night on Nine for those who missed it.

I think that with Sonny coming out of Iso this weekend, he'll probably get into some real training not far after that for the next couple of weeks. I have heard that he will be available for 4 regular games plus finals...Is that set in stone or is he able to play 5 regular games? If he is only playing 4 it means that he will be available for the Canberra game in Canberra. Pretty hard way to get into it, whereas if he plays 5 then he will be available for the Broncs game in Syd. anyway can't wait till he's wearing the RWB!
    I think his contract is speculated to be 4 games plus finals, so he cannot play before the Raiders game (if that is true)

Comment

you'd figure the contract is to play with us for the rest of the season? nrl would have no interest in denying him a chance to play when fit.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        you'd figure the contract is to play with us for the rest of the season? nrl would have no interest in denying him a chance to play when fit.
        That makes a lot of sense.

Comment

I reckon Sonny will just enjoy getting out into the fresh Aussie air without 4 kids to look after. Just being one of the guys again
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Is that right, bro?

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
            I reckon Sonny will just enjoy getting out into the fresh Aussie air without 4 kids to look after. Just being one of the guys again
            That's it, cuz.
            Last edited by ism22; 08-11-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Is that right, bro?

I dunno...which is why I asked Bro!

Comment

I was always of the understanding that it was for four games plus finals (starting, if selected, in the Canberra game). (I somehow think he will be immediately selected on the bench, after everything we and he have been through getting him to that point. )
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Thanks for posting ROC!

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Thanks for posting ROC!
                    You're welcome!

Comment

Sonny Billions

Comment

It's interesting because I always had a gut feeling that with Cronk, the premierships were going to come (both 18 and 19)
                        With SBW, I am not sure how it's going to end up! Does he help us to a 3peat and possibly bow out as a double premiership winner with the Roosters like Cronk or will it be a bridge too far?
                        The way I see it, we are really missing Victor and his ball playing skills and we were absolutely motoring along when he was fit. If SBW can bring those offloading skills and help reignite our attack against the big guns, then we may yet be alright.

Comment

How would people feel if he signed for the Dogs for next year as either a player or assistant coach?
                          I actually think that is what is going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X