No announcement yet.

Teams Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a ticket in the Victor Trumper stand for tomorrow’s game that I unfortunately can’t make. Free to good home. PM me if interested.
    PTB.

Comment

On second thoughts Melbourne having their 2 best & experienced players out who play in key positions is probably the same as having 7 players out who dont play in the spine.
      Its gonna be a close game IMO. 50/50.

Comment

Flan and Egan Butch drop out of the squad.

Comment

Flanagans been taken out of the side in Roosters updated team list
          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Flanno being out for another week is concerning. Makes me think he’s done something very wrong at training or he’s rubbed Robbo up the wrong way.

Comment

Tuipulotu seemed to feature a lot in the captain’s run photos - anyone think he is a chance to come in for Hall or is he just cover for Jmoz

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                Tuipulotu seemed to feature a lot in the captain’s run photos - anyone think he is a chance to come in for Hall or is he just cover for Jmoz
                Depends if Robbo got the petition or not..

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
                  Hall won’t get dropped. He is nowhere near as bad as some on here make out. His runs from our end are crucial, especially with no Toops around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                    Flanno being out for another week is concerning. Makes me think he’s done something very wrong at training or he’s rubbed Robbo up the wrong way.
                    Can’t help but feel we are weakened without Flanno in the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Lam has done well to be fair. There’s a few things to be ironed out but it will come with time. Hopefully he’s been practicing goal kicking.

Comment

I dont get all the media hype about the under strength storm. I guess they are the only qld team left.
                        im glad we are at full strength................

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Goal kicking most definitely- but it may just be coincidence but Keary was outstanding last week and our attack looked potent again for the first time in 5 weeks - I can’t help but attribute a good proportion of that to Lam’s unpredictability. It gave those around him more space and time due to the defence not knowing wtf Lam was going to do. Even if it didn’t come off like him hanging on to the ball when he should have shifted it / it means the defence has to stay on him.

you pretty much know what Flanno is going to do before the game starts.

Comment

Halldog in doubt with knee injury, Tuipoluto could get a gig.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                              I dont get all the media hype about the under strength storm. I guess they are the only qld team left.
                              im glad we are at full strength................

I get the hype. They are a one man team and that one man isn’t playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X