Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    Scenario.

It's a major semi-final, with two minutes left on the clock. Roosters are down 25-20 and have just scored out wide. Who's kicking the goal if Tauks is off and Flanagan isn't playing?
    Luke , after last week's display he can do anything

Comment

I'm happy young Lammy has re-signed I've been really impressed with his play this year. I think a lot of the time we expect too much of the playmakers when they are young, they need time to develop physically and have the maturity to guide a team around the park.
      I just feel safer with him in the defensive line as he has a bigger body than young Flanagan. The goal kicking is definitely going to be an issue come the finals but I'm looking forward to seeing how Lam goes in the halfback position.

Comment

Congratulations to Lachlan. He could well end up staying with us for quite some time. I still can't help but think that Kyle will eventually join his father, especially as the drums seem to be beating louder about Shane Flanno's suspension being reduced. Lam could back up to either Sam eventually or play that useful utility role. The times ahead are still exciting indeed.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
          Scenario.

It's a major semi-final, with two minutes left on the clock. Roosters are down 25-20 and have just scored out wide. Who's kicking the goal if Tauks is off and Flanagan isn't playing?
          Teddy. He used to be a goal kicker in his junior days, so maybe it’s time for him to take on this responsibility in first grade?

Comment

It just doesn’t add up. Flanno is top point scorer in the entire NRL, and that’s not from only goals. As well he’s our best goal kicker by far. He’s been playing well too. For Trent to embarrass him publicly by saying he wasn’t rested to me is very odd.??
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
              It just doesn’t add up. Flanno is top point scorer in the entire NRL, and that’s not from only goals. As well he’s our best goal kicker by far. He’s been playing well too. For Trent to embarrass him publicly by saying he wasn’t rested to me is very odd.??
              Could it just be a case of Robbo thinking that Kyle is not dangerous enough with the ball in hand, that he doesn’t threaten the line enough?

The mystery around this is like the mystery of Toops coming off the bench in the 2017 prelim.

I hope to read all about these in Robbo’s autobiography in 30 years time.

Comment

He truly would be the GOAT in Supercoach if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Could it just be a case of Robbo thinking that Kyle is not dangerous enough with the ball in hand, that he doesn’t threaten the line enough?
                  Yes i firmly believe this is the case..

Also Robbo mentioned in his press conference that he spoke to Kyle a month ago about improving a few things in his game, which i'm assuming hasn't been addressed hence why he was dropped..

Just my thoughts on things..

Comment

I'd love it to eventually be a problem more like Junee v Mayes.

Comment

Working...
                    X