Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of Rooster Related RTS

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more...?ocid=msedgdhp

> NRL star Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is reportedly considering a code-switch to rugby union.

> The New Zealand Warriors captain has been approached by the Auckland Blues, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

Reportedly only able to offer him $250k for 12 months or something like that. Right-o.

Hey he can play for my lunchtime touch team... offer's on the table! Can get him beers afterwards if he likes. Start your typing SMH...

Comment

To me, it is inconsequential, but thanks for informing us.

Good on him if he can strike some big coin in rugby union. EDIT: Perhaps All Black and World Cup glory then.

I wonder how he feels about those missing premierships?
      Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 08-13-2020, 12:05 AM.
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Good luck to him. Gave 100% for us every time he took the field and was great to watch for the short time he played firsts with us. The Warriors look like they could be based here for 2021 also so I dont blame him for exploring options back in NZ where he can be with his young family

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
          To me, it is inconsequential, but thanks for informing us.

Good on him if he can strike some big coin in rugby union. EDIT: Perhaps All Black and World Cup glory then.

I wonder how he feels about those missing premierships?
          probably no too bad, the reason he is considering union, is because it leaves him living where he wants in NZ.

they said the possibility of warriors playing the whole of 2021 in Australia is what is making him think about union.

Comment

We all know Roger goes to the highest bidder so fat chance.

Comment

No international football for the foreseeable future you'd have to think.

Comment

Working...
              X