No announcement yet.

Message to Brian Johnston (Dragons CEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to Brian Johnston (Dragons CEO)

EDIT: RYAN WEBB IS NOW CEO OF THE DRAGONS.

If you want Craig Fitzgibbon, you can piss off. We spent ten years cleaning the Dragon juice off him.
    Last edited by Johnny73; 08-13-2020, 07:08 PM.

I’m more interested to see if the NRL relax the sanctions on Flanagan being able to coach first grade.

Abdo and Vlandys are proving more of the same of NRL administration. Yet again
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Gee, if Fitzy wanted to go you couldn't stand in his way. The Steelers are his family home. I'd hate to see it, but gee how could we stand in his way?

Comment

Don’t go Fitzy. I don’t want to have to hate you.

Comment

Would be a tragedy if he left b but he deserves it if he wants to go . Good luck to him but he may just stay and take over as head coach at the Roosters when Trent takes over from Nick

Comment

Only my opinion but I see Fitzy as an assistant more than a head coach.

He could be a good SOO coach also.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
              If you want Craig Fitzgibbon, you can piss off. We spent ten years cleaning the Dragon juice off him.
              Surely they take Flanno x 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Surely they take Flanno x 2?
                Not such a great package.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Not such a great package.
                  I'd care if I were a St Merge fan.

Flanno Jr has been great for us and I'd love to keep him around. However, I suspect the writing's already on the wall.

Comment

Brian Johnston isn't the Dragons CEO....he finished up late last year

Comment

Fitzy said he'll honour his handshake agreement with us and he comes across as a man that keeps to his word. Joey trying to push him for the gig is just another effort for him to undermine us , I reckon him and his brother never have much good to say about us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                        Joey trying to push him for the gig is just another effort for him to undermine us , I reckon him and his brother never have much good to say about us.
                        As far as commentating is concerned I have never really given a crap what either has to say, But Matty is watchable as far as his funny stuff is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

As far as commentating is concerned I have never really given a crap what either has to say, But Matty is watchable as far as his funny stuff is concerned.
                          I think Matt is an idiot and only appeals to the lowest common denominator. Making him just perfect for rugby league. When he is being serious he is a fantastic commentator on the game and gives great insight.

Comment

Fitz already came out and say he'll honour his handshake agreement with Nick to stay put until contract end. I don't think he'll go back on his words.

Comment

In the running are Green/Bennett/Flanagan (if ban lifted)/ Young(Interim coach)/Griffith/ someone else and Fitzy - I think Fitzy might take the job this time when offered as he knocked back the Knights - if he wants to be a NRL Head Coach that is

Comment

Working...
                              X