No announcement yet.

Manu to five eighth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manu to five eighth and Tedesco to prop?
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

With all these combinations, who said Madge was the master of chopping and changing. He have his measure!
      MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
      is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
      with that attitude. I can assure you it is
      much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
        With all these combinations, who said Madge was the master of chopping and changing. He have his measure!
        The difference is we are running out of options yet other teams have too many options.

Comment

I’d like to thank The Skeedzy for making my idea of putting Manu into 5/8 into a thread!

I think it wouldn’t hurt giving him a go because like his time at fullback, he likes being more involved in the game rather than being stuck out wide on the right. You could see that as soon as Luke went off, he took it upon himself to lead the team and the opposition tend to hang back off him because they know he is dangerous when he’s running at them. We need a good attacking weapon at 6 and Hutchinson ain’t that.

Comment

i thought hutch did okay when he came on so i'd play him and flanno in the halves. still, if joey gets more involved, so much the better.

Comment

With Hutchinson & Flanagan the likely halves pairing, points are going to be very hard to come by over the next few weeks.

As i've said before, if you look under the definition of 'Lukewarm' in the Rugby League dictionary there is a picture of Hutch. He'll do 'a job', but his playmaking is not good enough for 1st Grade.

I suspect Flanagan's performance will tell us a lot about the man. If plays like a sook, we know pinning our future instead to Lam and Walker is the right move. If he absolutely slays it to prove Robbo wrong, then i'll be pleasantly surprised. As will Robbo no doubt.

Comment

Why does Joey always get targetted to move house when things get messy?

To me he is a classic centre , and thats it.

However I will accept him at hooker, if Jake continues to play like a three-toed sloth with morning conjunctivitis.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Friend needs to get the old tap on the shoulder.
                  Geez, really? That's 60 tackles someone else has to make. Sure, his attack is pretty pedestrian at the moment but that's never been a strength and when you are absorbing as much pressure as Friend does each week, defending our dropped balls all the time I am not shocked he isn't speeding out of dummy half very much. His forward passes drive me mad but other than that, I am bloody glad he's there. Each to their own, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                    I’d like to thank The Skeedzy for making my idea of putting Manu into 5/8 into a thread!

I think it wouldn’t hurt giving him a go because like his time at fullback, he likes being more involved in the game rather than being stuck out wide on the right. You could see that as soon as Luke went off, he took it upon himself to lead the team and the opposition tend to hang back off him because they know he is dangerous when he’s running at them. We need a good attacking weapon at 6 and Hutchinson ain’t that.
                    Keith Sorry Roc got in first. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                      Keith Sorry Roc got in first. Lol
                      Oh it doesn't matter of who got in first (Me Me me...) or who got in second...It's how we play the game because it's a game of 2 halves...Now let's go back till the penny dropped about getting Suaalii...That's a ripper, mate!

Comment

There will undoubtedly be a game where all our hookers are injured and Manu is the closest for the scrum and he'll be hooker. Then the bloke who suggested this will claim to be a genius.

Comment

Working...
                        X