Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times will Flanagan run the ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flanno and Hutch both get pass marks from me tonight.

Flanno for me played well, but he was playing well before he was dropped IMO.

Comment

I said it in play, he dosent look comfortable running it at all, it actually disrupted our rhythm. Perhaps needs to dig into the line a little more but those passes tonight were sublime.

That's his strength, leave it to keary to run around and play both sides of the ruck.

Comment

listened on the radio but sounds like flanno did well. couple of sublime passes on the highlights. gets a big pass mark for not losing confidence after being dropped. if he stays fit he will be our half for the rest of the season so he's got a lot to look forward to.

Comment

His few runs were second options but the right ones. Took his medicine

Didn’t run once in the second half
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
            I said it in play, he dosent look comfortable running it at all, it actually disrupted our rhythm. Perhaps needs to dig into the line a little more but those passes tonight were sublime.

That's his strength, leave it to keary to run around and play both sides of the ruck.
            Flanno's pass kick game is top shelf
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I gave pass marks to Hutch and Flanno last night.

They didn't set the world on fire, but they were solid.

Thanks for going to the trouble setting up The Skeez.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                OMR JAF Seventy Five Noosa Rooster - all win an all expenses voucher paid by yourself for a wristy at Mistys.

Well done everyone and thanks to everyone who voted
                Thankz Skeez, its nice to have a bit of light-hearted fun on here from time to time. I thought he played well but I must have been at the fridge grabbing a can and missed the chip and regather.

Not sure about his running game and how it will develop and your right its always second option but his passing game is on point. The long left to right cut out ball to BMoz for the try was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                X