Roosters radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters radio

Stumbled across an interview with the great Ian Schubert on the official Roosters site. His foot is improving and he seems in good spirits. Fantastic trip down memory lane - 1975 GF, Jack Gibson, the legendary 1972 schoolboy team etc. Wonderful stuff.

But what made this was the fantastic questions by the 2 hosts. Very simple and open questions letting Schuey speak. If you two blokes are on the chookpen, well done! Wonderful interviewers, letting the guest speak.

Great podcast! The boys so a great job with it. I eagerly await each weeks episode! Easts to WIN!!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up it was good to listen to Shuey he had a great in and away swerve and it was interesting to hear what he said about the salary cap.

Comment

I have heard some interviews on Roosters Radio in the past when I have had time and they have all been very interesting or enlightening. I will have a listen to this one.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Bruce...actually I was a very young student of Ian in 75, as I have said before in here, and it was around the grand final time too but it wasn't at those schools he mentioned. He was a student teacher back then.

Comment

Working...
          X