Cronk vs Sonny Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk vs Sonny Bill

With all the money we will supposedlly throw at Sonny Bill for 2013, surely it would be better spent on Cooper Cronk? I would of left Maloney and Mortimer where they where, made a play for Cronk and shifted Pearce to 5/8. i realise he'd be 29 in 2013 but we would have a half that can win a Premiership and a Mentor for Pearce. Just a though..

Mmmmmmmmm.

Well we have got Mortimer & Maloney so they cant be left anywhere. I just cant work out why anyone would move Pearce to 5/8, hooker maybe.
    Look I think the game is changing & it's time to buy young guys & nuture them. The comp runs in cycles, if Cherry Evans maintains his form he is probably a better bet than Cronk. But in saying that Pearce could & I believe will play better this year & hopefully we are all talking him up.

Comment

Is sbw in the bag? Kennel rumours say he going to dog us

Comment

Absolutely No Way!! Cooper Cronk is a decent player, but for me that about sums him up. There is no way he is worth 850K. That is ridiculous. I wouldnt even want my team to pay 450K for him. He has been playing in a team with Cameron Smith and Billy Slater and previously Greg Inglis at his best. I would take SBW any day.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Nin83 View Post
          With all the money we will supposedlly throw at Sonny Bill for 2013, surely it would be better spent on Cooper Cronk? I would of left Maloney and Mortimer where they where, made a play for Cronk and shifted Pearce to 5/8. i realise he'd be 29 in 2013 but we would have a half that can win a Premiership and a Mentor for Pearce. Just a though..
          Cronk is nothing without Smith rnd 26 2011! Melbourne are nothing without Smith,Cronk and Bellamy are a myth!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
            Is sbw in the bag? Kennel rumours say he going to dog us
            I just watched the you tube vid they posted on the Kennel GW and it looked to me as tho he was telling a few fibs. I hope he is anyway
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

SBW is signed sealed and delivered for 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetboy View Post
                And Hargreaves will be back at Manly in 2013...

Comment

Originally posted by Nin83 View Post
                  I'm happy with Pearce/Maloney combo.
                  I'd much prefer we had a game breaker like SBW.

Comment

Planet Boy, great to see you've joined the dark side!

Comment

Hargraves may want to stay and play with his bra SBW at The Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                        So, what you've written there is that the retards who run this club are going to purchase the services of a player who has absolutely no loyalty for nearly a million dollars a season and let go the services of a crowd and supporter favourite player who would be on less than the moral vacuum they are going purchase the services of.

To clarify I use the term "purchase the services of" in the same way that I would describe getting a rug and tug/blow job/sexual intercourse with the lowest drug addicted, emaciated, AIDS infected prostitute in a stable.

Hopefully that clarifies my thoughts on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetboy View Post
                          I'm sure the Scumdogs thought the same before he walked out on them. This is not a bloke that can be trusted as far as contracts are concerned. Even if he has signed, if a better offer comes along he will take it.

Not that I particularly want to spend massive dollars on Cronk either.

As for JWH returning to Manly, in the end that's a decision for him. But if we don't have the money that he'll find on the open market, who can blame him. If the Roosters choose to waste their salary cap dollars on others, that's their problem, not JWH's.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Hargraves may want to stay and play with his bra SBW at The Roosters.
                            Which player wouldn't want to play alongside the supreme athlete SBW is.

There are many youngsters in the NRL who grew up idolising Sonny.

Bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                              Bulldogs..

Comment

Working...
                              X