What’s Tallis’ problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
    I've never liked Tallis. Not because of his anti Roosters stance, but he seems the typical bully. Would have loved to see Gallen clock him one on live TV a few years back.
    Gallen was absolutely giving it to him you could see how annoyed Gordon was, however he loves giving it to Queensland teams particularly Melbourne so those supporters would hate his guts I don’t think it’s as blatant as Gordon’s disdain for us personally it’s absolute gold every time the camera goes to him especially after an Easts win which is funnily enough this coming week happy days hopefully we destroy them again and then switch over to the Matty Johns show and watch him get peppered with questions about the drongoes.

Comment

Fletcher has called him out over it a number of times on air and he knows how uncomfortable it makes Gordon feel awesome tv lol I don’t watch the Matty Johns show I only watch it now because of how terrible the Queensland teams are. Then switch off after they’re done putting the boot in to Queensland.

Comment

I wouldn't really worry as to why Tallis hates us, he never played for us. The one I really cannot tolerate anymore is our former Captain, Braith Anasta...

Just to think we use to cheer him and praise him for his leadership and now he is constantly throwing back at our faces buy his bias commentary against us. Even his sledging of Kyle Flanagan before the season has recommenced was just a low point especially having Cooper Cronk sitting right next to him. The fact that he disagreed with Cooper was even more embarrassing as I mean c',mon Braith the guy did more in the game than you ever did!!!

Has he got a problem with the club that we don't know about? Did he have a fall out with Nick, Trent or any ex- players????

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
          I wouldn't really worry as to why Tallis hates us, he never played for us. The one I really cannot tolerate anymore is our former Captain, Braith Anasta...

Just to think we use to cheer him and praise him for his leadership and now he is constantly throwing back at our faces buy his bias commentary against us. Even his sledging of Kyle Flanagan before the season has recommenced was just a low point especially having Cooper Cronk sitting right next to him. The fact that he disagreed with Cooper was even more embarrassing as I mean c',mon Braith the guy did more in the game than you ever did!!!

Has he got a problem with the club that we don't know about? Did he have a fall out with Nick, Trent or any ex- players????
          Anasta was a useless player with no heart who had connections and luck in making it in the NRL.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
            What i'd like to know is, in what sane universe do Tallis and Blocker get the jobs they've got.

Who the **** hired them??

They add nothing of value as far as analysis or insight.

If anything the viewers are dumber post-game for having listened to them.
            I think Gordy and Blocker are there for the type of NRL fans who make facebook comments, i.e. the dinosaur/nitwit crowd. The type of fans who still think Alfie Langer is Broncos halfback, or couldn't pick Luke Keary out of a line up because they don't really watch the game closely.

I don't think any diehard fan would enjoy their God awful contributions. They are relics of the past.

Comment

Remember the days when Anasta would be constantly voted as the most over rated player in the comp? Now he is gunning for the position as the most over rated analyst.

The only reason why Blocker is on Fox is caz they need a halfwit to bring up stories from the 80's to joke about, and Brandy Alexander isn't funny.

As for Tallis it's basically the same deal. Matty's needs a QLDer to take the piss out of on his shows and Mal and Ikin are too boring to laugh at.
              Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 08-25-2020, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Was born and raised inside the glorified leper colony called Queensland.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                  What i'd like to know is, in what sane universe do Tallis and Blocker get the jobs they've got.

Who the **** hired them??

They add nothing of value as far as analysis or insight.

If anything the viewers are dumber post-game for having listened to them.
                  The big boofy blokes have always been there mostly for comic relief, but they get all big-headed and are proclaimed ''experts'', but really don't know as much as they pretend. Seriously, half of them don't even know the rules - they never did! Don't have Fox anymore, but Fletch and Matty Johns did a lot of damage to our club with their constant jokes that basically said everyone knows the Roosters cheat the salary cap. There are a lot of thick, jealous, people out there who took it seriously.

Comment

What is Tallis' problem ?
                    I am not sure there is enough space on this site to list them all.

He was (as someone mentioned) an absolute Bully. Great at punching players that were not looking. A real sook when someone stood up to him.
                    He is one of those players that I do not rate, an impact forward that generally played small minutes and was dynamic against tired players
                    I do like that he stood up to Bennett and told him to eff off, the only thing of any intelligence he has ever said or done.
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post

Anasta was a useless player with no heart who had connections and luck in making it in the NRL.
                      Piss off back to supporting souths, the club that he was too good for. Anasta was not the greatest player but to call him a player without heart shows 89 is the IQ you aspire to.
                      He saved us from more than one wooden spoon and gave everything for the Roosters. A genuine human who cared alot about the Roosters when he was here.
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Who cares what he says.

Easts are way above morons like him.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Piss off back to supporting souths, the club that he was too good for. Anasta was not the greatest player but to call him a player without heart shows 89 is the IQ you aspire to.
                          He saved us from more than one wooden spoon and gave everything for the Roosters. A genuine human who cared alot about the Roosters when he was here.
                          Wow! An Anasta fan.

Comment

Yeah i have to agree with Kingbilly.

Anasta is annoying as ****, and wasnt blessed with bucketloads of talent as a player, but i don't doubt the heart he put into his work at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Fire up King.

Anyone who plays NRL level would have truckloads of heart, courage, athletic prowess and talent. That said, he was pretty annoying on Sat night constantly referring to how lucky we were with the ref's decisions even 10 or 20 minutes after the incident. You must know him better than most of us with your work with Easts (& Souffs juniors).

All I know about him personally is that his uncle, George Pighead, is an Easts hater who told Braith to join anyone but us when Souffs got kicked out - even Randwick rugby union.

Comment

Braith has a soft spot for the roosters , he's always happy to talk about them if I bump into him. I like his commentary he doesn't sugar coat players shortcomings like some of the others.

Comment

Working...
                                X