What’s Tallis’ problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
    Braith has a soft spot for the roosters , he's always happy to talk about them if I bump into him. I like his commentary he doesn't sugar coat players shortcomings like some of the others.
    even if i had fox i'd be playing music when the games are on so i wouldn't know if braith is tough on us but i don't get the hate. he might have been in career best form in 2010 for us and the fg in the semi v tigers was pretty good.

Comment

Yeah it’s not fair all ex players should go for the Chooks & never bag the Roosters.

Comment

Speaking of ex Broncos....

I know i've posted this before but i think it deserves.....but its worth another post! Its Justin Hodges talking about Tevita Pangai Junior....

​​​​​​“It depends on what he wants to do,” said Justin Hodges, who played for both the Broncos and Roosters.

“If he wants to go to the Roosters for the money, well, he has to go.

“If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

“But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

I know i've posted this before but i think it deserves.....but its worth another post! Its Justin Hodges talking about Tevita Pangai Junior....

​​​​​​“It depends on what he wants to do,” said Justin Hodges, who played for both the Broncos and Roosters.

“If he wants to play Origin football and he wants to play in big moments, he’s better off staying at Brisbane.

“But if he wants to go to North Bondi and drink the lattes and live a happy life then obviously he’ll go to the Roosters.

Hodges has always been a cnt. A wanker of the highest order.

Even amongst wankers, there are some you begrudginly admire or respect - like perhaps Cameron Smith.

Not Hodges though. 0 class.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Even amongst wankers, there are some you begrudginly admire or respect - like perhaps Cameron Smith.

never like hudges. even when he was here.

Braith went alright with us but i disliked his dobber attacks on Todd Carney. Braith saved the club heaps of money in his final year. Many games his jumper didnt need washing...
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Would like to see Hodges make a boxing comeback so he can get knocked out again.
              Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post

Fire up King.
                Don't you love a bad day at work and you can come on here and rant

I met him a couple of times, he was related to friends. He bled for the Roosters and copped a lot of criricism that was not his fault. The FB and captancy stuff was all Fittler
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

braith anastas biggest problem was that he was announced the next brad fittler in his first year, he was a big body, big kick, good hands , could defend. but lacked Freddies speed, step, cut out pass, will to win. to be fair his first few years at the bulldogs he looked to somewhat justify the hype, but was probably just an above average first grader ( nothing to be ashamed , still alvery good player ) but like luke Brooks being the next Andrew johns he could never live up to the hype, not his fault that the media always jump the gun in labelling young halves the next ....living legend.

just on that point it is almost pointless to label any player the next x former player. all great players have their own unique characteristics, johns, fittler, Lockyer, Daley, langer, Thurston, cronk we're all top class halves and all played very differently from one another.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post

Would like to see Hodges make a boxing comeback so he can get knocked out again.
                    I don't think Hodges heart was ever at the roosters, he played some good games , but really he was a wolf in sheep's clothing , who should have stayed at that fetches, putrid club north of the border. Ryan cross was more deserving of a premiership ring with the roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

I don't think Hodges heart was ever at the roosters, he played some good games , but really he was a wolf in sheep's clothing , who should have stayed at that fetches, putrid club north of the border. Ryan cross was more deserving of a premiership ring with the roosters.
                      Never a truer word spoken.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

maybe but he did some good things. if he wasn't injured in 2003 i think we win the comp. at least you don't get toddy being run down by sattler.

Comment

Tallis appears unintelligent but at least he doesn't resile from, nor apologise for his views. Hodges is boring and unintelligent. They are both there for the Queensland audience. They both struggle for relevance in any other context. If not for parochialism, they wouldn't be stinking up our TV. Roach - don't get me started. It hasn't been an "in-gold area" since under 6s. Things haven't been "rooly good" since Kylie Mole. Braith - insufferable. My young bloke recently referenced a site called something like "Shite Braith says" - worth a look if you need a laugh!
                          Last edited by Intercept; 08-26-2020, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Hysterical!

How many 'big moments' have the Broncos had in the past 20 years compared to the Roosters? (Remind me where he won his first Premiership again?) And of course, no player has ever been picked for Origin from the Roosters!

'Lattes'....Good one! Never heard that before! (BTW there are plenty of places to buy coffee in Brisbane!)

'Happy life'?....No, I'm sure he wants a sad one....better stay at the Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post
                              Tallis appears unintelligent but at least he doesn't resile from, nor apologise for his views. Hodges is boring and unintelligent. They are both there for the Queensland audience. They both struggle for relevance in any other context. If not for parochialism, they wouldn't be stinking up our TV. Roach - don't get me started. It hasn't been an "in-gold area" since under 6s. Things haven't been "rooly good" since Kylie Mole. Braith - insufferable. My young bloke recently referenced a site called something like "Shite Braith says" - worth a look if you need a laugh!
                              I think I know the one your daughter’s talking about. That’s a twitter account and it’s filled with some of the dumbest quotes Braith (or Bwaif) has said while commentating. Makes you wonder how he still has a job
                              twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/ShitBraithSays
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Tallis literally hates our club, I’d even call it an obsession the amount of times he brings us up for expansion etc

I've said before but I had a personal confrontation with Tallis. After the 2018 GF I saw Tallis in a bar at Homebush and said “Go the Roosters” as he walked past... he then got in my face yelling “**** the Roosters”
                                look it didn’t upset me but I just couldn’t believe the anger and hatred from a media personality in public.

Comment

Working...
                                X