What’s Tallis’ problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
    Tallis literally hates our club, I’d even call it an obsession the amount of times he brings us up for expansion etc

I've said before but I had a personal confrontation with Tallis. After the 2018 GF I saw Tallis in a bar at Homebush and said “Go the Roosters” as he walked past... he then got in my face yelling “**** the Roosters”
    look it didn’t upset me but I just couldn’t believe the anger and hatred from a media personality in public.
    Hahaha good stuff mate give it to the flog, Queensland is the weakest I have ever seen and I Iove it, I hope NSW clean sweeps the origin series and Teddy, Keary, Cords all dominate where ever you look there is Roosters influence, the rep teams in particular are loaded with chooks Captain Cords and vice captain Teddy, Collins is basically a shoe in for the Maroons, Smith is the last of the big 4 Queenslanders left playing I can’t wait to see the back of him too. Apart from Munster, Ponga, Papalii and maybe David Fifita Queensland have nothing.

Comment

Working...
    X