Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Broncos

Great to have our two on field leaders Cords and Toops back tonight.

The finals are just around the corner and it’s time to start improving performance in particularity our defence. We want to finish top 4 and our destiny is in our own hands.

Those fearing Brisbane cause it’s their first game without their rotten coach need a reality check. Make no mistake Brisbane are a joke and even without our attacking little master this should be a thrashing in similar fashion to the last time we played. They have no front towers so our forwards should run amuck. Maybe an opportunity to give SST limited minutes and a very well earned break.

How nice to be going to the SCG and playing Brisbane that a loss is simply out of the question. The question is by how many. Let’s inflict some more pain on that dreary club.

Go Roosters!

I’m predicting a big game from Friend now that Cordner is back to take some pressure off being the sole captain.

Go Easts!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
      I’m predicting a big game from Friend now that Cordner is back to take some pressure off being the sole captain.

Go Easts!!
      Hopefully Lussick gets a decent 20 minute spell to give Jake a break and him some experience and us to see if he’s up for it.

Comment

let's go chooks, roosters 48 Broncos 10, Broncos my most hated team. go easts.

Comment

I’m driving up for the game tonight, any delays for getting in or covid protocols that have caught anybody out that have been to the last few games at the SCG?

Comment

Slowing getting back to nearly our top team , Eels are faltering as usual and we are about to round them up . Must keep winning to keep the vermin at bay . Go the Roosters , we got this by plenty

Comment

hope we smash em.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                I’m driving up for the game tonight, any delays for getting in or covid protocols that have caught anybody out that have been to the last few games at the SCG?
                You have to quarantine for 14 hours next door at the old Allianz place .You will be locked up in the workers portable dunny.
                Then you will spend 1 hour at centerlink with Souffs supporters where you will be asked to give a speech on jobseeker 30 year plan.
                Once completed these protocols ..you will be given a capatain america rooster star to stick on your forehead .
                Should be right by then .Fail this and 13 will give you a colonoscopy.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  With so few people there I’ve loved attending all games at all venues since crowds have been allowed to return. Much quicker to get in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

You have to quarantine for 14 hours next door at the old Allianz place .You will be locked up in the workers portable dunny.
                    Then you will spend 1 hour at centerlink with Souffs supporters where you will be asked to give a speech on jobseeker 30 year plan.
                    Once completed these protocols ..you will be given a capatain america rooster star to stick on your forehead .
                    Should be right by then .Fail this and 13 will give you a colonoscopy.
                    I only treat vaginas not arse holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I only treat vaginas not arse holes.
                      lol.........
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

The return of Cordner and Toops is a big advantage - their hard runs between defenders and quick play the balls keeps the opposition defence back peddling which allows players like Teddy to shine in open space

Up the chooks

Comment

32-4 Chooks
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                            32-4 Chooks
                            I’ll come home disappointed if this happens.
                            Last edited by Thirteen; 08-28-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’ll come home disappointing if this happens.
                              Why?
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                              X