Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many forward passes* will Friend throw tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many forward passes* will Friend throw tonight?

After last weeks improved backwards passing performance, Jake is looking for another mistake free game.

How many forward passes will Jake throw tonight?

*only passes judged by the referee count
    None
    33.33%
    One
    21.21%
    Two
    21.21%
    Three
    9.09%
    Four plus
    15.15%
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Is it really necessary to start a thread to belittle our captain?

Comment

It's only a forward pass if the refs sees it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Lol.. Hardly belittling, just a cheap way to have a bet. I voted 0

btw you are 13 not 9
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I voted 2 but won’t be detected

Comment

My "money" is on Jake throwing one though I would prefer he throw none given he is a professional rugby league player.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I voted 0. I think Trent will have had a word with Jake. If its fatigue lets get Jake a little break.

Comment

If you look closely you will see a lot of forward passes from dummy halves, it is just that the refs are selective about the ones they call.

Comment

I asked a similar question last week when someone was concerned about the weather leading up to the Tigers game. You didn't seem to have a problem answering that he would do his customary one forward pass per game.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    I asked a similar question last week when someone was concerned about the weather leading up to the Tigers game. You didn't seem to have a problem answering that he would do his customary one forward pass per game.
                    Great to know that you follow my posts so closely. Yes I did say this but I didn’t start a thread bagging our captain who has won 3 premierships for us and is a small bloke who puts his body on the line for us every week.

Comment

Great to know that you follow my posts so closely. Yes I did say this but I didn’t start a thread bagging our captain who has won 3 premierships for us and is a small bloke who puts his body on the line for us every week.
                      Don't flatter yourself mate, I don't follow your posts closely. I just remember someone else agreeing with me that Friend would throw a forward pass.

Easts to win.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        Don't flatter yourself mate, I don't follow your posts closely. I just remember someone else agreeing with me that Friend would throw a forward pass.

Easts to win.
                        I’m flattered absolutely. I can’t remember what I post let alone what someone else posts a week ago. Flattery, it’s the biggest form of compliment. Yes mate Go Roosters.

Comment

Hopefully none but I would think 1 or 2 just like every other dummy half from other teams.

Comment

I suspect that he may throw one, but that is not all that surprising or shocking in the scheme of things. I would be more than happy to be proven wrong, and find that he doesn't throw any. I hope that he has a blinder, as I too feel a bit uncomfortable getting into any player that wears the jersey of our mighty club.
                            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

He may well throw a forward pass or two but gauantee he puts in 100% effort , makes 50 or more tackle and saves a try or two as well

Comment

Working...
                              X