Keary Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keary Crusher

Hey lads, has there been any update on that bullshit crusher tackle? Hopefully not suspended we are gonna need him badly for the next few games

I'd like to say that he'll obviously escape a charge because there was nothing in it; but then the MRC did find a way to conjure a bullshit charge against Hall for the "leg twist" that clearly wasn't. Which was subsequently laughed off at the judiciary.

So who the **** knows what they'll do in this instance.

I reckon they operate like Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome where they Spin the Wheel to see what the charge is.

Comment

Wasn't Keary's fault. He was in between the player and one of his own team mates.

Comment

from nrl.com

The NRL announced on Sunday there were no charges from Saturday's matches.

Comment

Even the penalty was fkn ridiculous. If you want to win a tied game in a final the plan will no longer be getting set for a field goal. It will be take a hit up towards the post, go in backwards and drop your arse to the ground.
          Last edited by dice; 09-06-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            from nrl.com

The NRL announced on Sunday there were no charges from Saturday's matches.
            Good, common sense prevails.

Nice to know the Faders got a free set of 6 from 10 out and still got smashed.

Originally posted by dice View Post
            Even the penalty was fkn ridiculous. If you want to win a tied game in a final the plan will no longer be getting set for a field goal. It will be take a hit up towards the post, go in backwards and drop your arse to the ground.
            Cam Smith's done it twice against us now. I feel like we almost need a rule that ANY call can be challenged if it will wrap up the game (i.e. golden point time or ~5 mins from FT with scores level).
            Last edited by ism22; 09-06-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

No charges but the ref who missed the forward pass of Melbourne’s in their winning try over Souths ought to be congratulated.....

Comment

Part of the answer to players claiming a crusher tackle is any player claiming to be the subject of a crusher tackle is compulsorily replaced and it is counted as an actual interchange.

Comment

The heading of this thread brought back fond memories of Crusher Cleal lol

Comment

Keary said in a post-match interview that they are trained not to put pressure on the neck. That’s great to see, the last thing you want is a player getting a major neck injury.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

It’s ridiculous how referees now wait to see if a player stays down injured. The penalty was so delayed.

There should be one charge coming - Gerard Sutton (General incompetence) Grade 3

Comment

First the shoulder charge, now the crusher takle. Luke Keary, you're outta control son! Quit using your size and strength to terrorise everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          First the shoulder charge, now the crusher takle. Luke Keary, you're outta control son! Quit using your size and strength to terrorise everybody.
                          Yes he taught Jwh everything he knows

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
                            Part of the answer to players claiming a crusher tackle is any player claiming to be the subject of a crusher tackle is compulsorily replaced and it is counted as an actual interchange.
                            I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

It’s ridiculous how referees now wait to see if a player stays down injured. The penalty was so delayed.

There should be one charge coming - Gerard Sutton (General incompetence) Grade 3
                              Yes, I left the bit out about feigning a sore neck. I wonder how Sticky feels this week about Hollywood-style acting...

Comment

Working...
                              X