Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Lock forward / Second Row.

Played with waverly college which is known for its great talent they produce over there.. Hasn't had the chance to develop more and get games under his belt this season due to Covid unfortunately.. Theres a couple of videos of him on youtube, heres one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-nRpdNT1IQ The video has over 30K views.
    Thanks Chook.

Comment

Didn’t I read somewhere that Lam signed a 2 year extension about 2-3 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
        Didn’t I read somewhere that Lam signed a 2 year extension about 2-3 months ago
        I thought that too.

Anyway I view Angus as a priority. I believe he can become the premier edge backrower in the game within a year or two as he has more strings to his bow than David Fifita. For one, he can defend.

I don't disagree with R6 that he has all the attributes to be a great roving 13. But with Rads back next year I think Angus deserves an opportunity to lock down an edge which is his preferred spot.

He's also a great bloke and potential club leader.

Comment

i hope he's a life long rooster from here on in. robbo said keary fits in with the club, ditto angus (from what i can see). he's a rooster

i've heard he was on 2.4m over the 3 years (7.5, 8, 8.5). that's good money. can never blame a bloke for getting as much as he can and if that's his main priority, then he'll need to leave but we'll offer him good enough money. i hope he takes it.

Comment

Working...
          X