Breakdown of Collins 'no try'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dice View Post

It was Maxwell. This is where it gets stupid. The fix is to only have one video ref meaning the guy who warned Maxwell he was making a mistake won't be there next time.
    maybe not. maybe too many cooks spoil the broth. they argue so neither thinks clearly.

above all what they need is competent adjudicators. if they get that one's enough. they should undergo intense training, adjudicating on decisions maybe at high altitude after no sleep

Comment

The reality of it outweighs the theory in my opion.
      The reality is the Roosters had the ball of course it was a try !!!!

No seriously the reality is not one single defender was impeded or even forced to make a decision because of Nat Butcher's position.
      The 2 defenders both got clean shots on the ball runner and no other defender was close enough to get near him.
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Nice try ism22. Don't agree with you though and neither does Annersley. I thought that call was blatant anti-Rooster (unconscious or otherwise) bias.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

yes @Larry!!

Time to put those long ones to good use son.

You have a gift, and this is your moment.
          Freeo if that’s you in your avatar if so you should give Robbo a call. How big are your Warwick Farms.

Comment

If that was an obstruction, then it happens every play the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Freeo if that’s you in your avatar if so you should give Robbo a call. How big are your Warwick Farms.
              Haha yeah that's me mate, that pic is from 2yrs ago though, I was 120kg and 6,1..

This year I've dropped 26 kegs so ATM I'm 94.

Wouldn't take me long to slap on some size again, quick phone call to my mate Bronson should do the trick..

Comment

Working...
              X