Unusual merch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

McCabe was a good footballer , they were both pinched by Bozo the clown. We were stiff not to win a comp with that team.
    Mc Cabe actually went to Manly in 1982, the year before Fulton cleaned out the Roosters playing roster to take to Manly.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Get the original white jumper with City Ford on it. Very rare
        You actually got me thinking about that one. At first I didn't like it but then I saw it on the angle you posted and I thought it looked pretty good. I knew it was from 1982 but only because that is how it is listed. My problem is white makes me look fat haha. I will stick with the 1976 strip.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Mc Cabe actually went to Manly in 1982, the year before Fulton cleaned out the Roosters playing roster to take to Manly.
          You have got a better memory than me horrie , I just seem to remember that it felt like we lost half our team to Manly back then.
          I felt gutted because I thought we lost our chance to win a comp with that side at the time which was a really good team.

Comment

I wanted to make my purchase online and use Paypal so I ended up buying from;

https://savvysupporter.com.au/

They have a nice range. I got the 1976 classic but they also have the white 1982 strip if anyone wants one.

Comment

Working...
            X