Rooster ambush at Souffs game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooster ambush at Souffs game

In case anyone wanted to go to the Roosters Souths game (away) last round, saw someone on the Rooster's facebook group was emailed their code to get tickets (assume it was meant to be only for souffs fans, but please go ahead and get as many chooks in their seats)

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...px?sh=RBSN2020

Code: RABGOLD

Not the biggest sections but better than what we probably would have been offered (nothing)
    Last edited by NorthChook; 09-16-2020, 06:58 PM.

I have got tickets already. I wouldn’t be using their code. You will have to sit amongst them and may catch something.

Comment

How would we get tickets without the code?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik View Post
        How would we get tickets without the code?
        Souths members would have a deadline to use this code, then once the deadline expires they go on sale to the general public. Getting tickets won’t be an issue.

Comment

Sounds good, try and disrupt the Burrow as much as possible. Batten down the hatches - it could be on for young and old!
          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Being anywhere near them is the stuff of nightmares at the footy. Wear a hazmat suit

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              I have got tickets already. I wouldn’t be using their code. You will have to sit amongst them and may catch something.
              To blend in, dont forget your thermos & frankfurts

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

Not a bad idea , When was the last time the food bought at the game was actually anygood ? I have nothing but bad memories over the food at the SFS (Cold pies and warm coke). The food at ANZ is barely any better.
                By the way I know you were taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
                  Sounds good, try and disrupt the Burrow as much as possible. Batten down the hatches - it could be on for young and old!
                  My wife’s mums side of her family grew up in Redfern (once scummy but now expensive & trendy) so her older bro is a big Souths fan. Anyway it was now about 8 years ago that the Chooks were playing Souths at the SFS & my wife & I sat in the burrow with her brother & all the other lunatic Souths supporters. We were decked out in our Roosters gear, it was actually fun but unfortunately the Chooks lost that night. They were all pretty vocal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

And don't wash for the week leading up to the game.... don't want to smell out of place either

Comment

Working...
                    X