Missing Ryles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rob1crap View Post
    Not enough front rowers? Kennedy,Tasi, Masoe,Arona,Aloioma,Evans,Tuivasa and Jwh can fill in @ front or back row..
    Are all still pretty inexperienced mate,some of them haven't even played first grade yet. Combine all the games they have played and compare it to Ryles. Ryles will be missed to be honest I surprised Smith let him go so easy I thought he was his favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by A Scary Penguin View Post
      Are all still pretty inexperienced mate,some of them haven't even played first grade yet. Combine all the games they have played and compare it to Ryles. Ryles will be missed to be honest I surprised Smith let him go so easy I thought he was his favourite.
      If Ryles was still around other players would get less first grade experience, better he left when he did..

Comment

Absence definitely makes him remembered more fondly. Hard trier, but past his prime, very frequent ball dropper and constant favourite target of referees ever eager to penalize us out of games. On that subject, I wonder if yet again this year all the other teams we face will miraculously improve their discipline when they play us, conceding no or very few penalties?

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
          Absence definitely makes him remembered more fondly. Hard trier, but past his prime, very frequent ball dropper and constant favourite target of referees ever eager to penalize us out of games. On that subject, I wonder if yet again this year all the other teams we face will miraculously improve their discipline when they play us, conceding no or very few penalties?
          I dont expect anything less
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Not enough front rowers? Kennedy,Tasi, Masoe,Arona,Aloioma,Evans,Tuivasa and Jwh can fill in @ front or back row..
            Half those guys have played next to no first grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              Its time they got some don't you think? Before Maloney and SBW arrive and while Mini and Braith are still here! Everyone up to speed by 2013 start...

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                MK & Tasi as starting props then JWH & Mose off the bench. This is a pretty strong prop rotation IMO. However, if one or two of these guys gets injured then it starts to look pretty weak, pretty quickly. This is when Ryles will be missed badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
                  MK & Tasi as starting props then JWH & Mose off the bench. This is a pretty strong prop rotation IMO. However, if one or two of these guys gets injured then it starts to look pretty weak, pretty quickly. This is when Ryles will be missed badly.

JWH isn't a prop,He should be playing in the backrow. They will probably have FPN in at prop no doubt,Take might get some games at prop. We will mainly miss Ryles for his experience.

Comment

Originally posted by A Scary Penguin View Post
                    JWH isn't a prop,He should be playing in the backrow. They will probably have FPN in at prop no doubt,Take might get some games at prop. We will mainly miss Ryles for his experience.
                    Congratulations on a footy related post and not one whinging about others and calling for bannings

I have a feeling you also post as someone else on here

John Mayer

Comment

I want a scary Proboscis Monkey on here. It's only appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        I want a scary Proboscis Monkey on here. It's only appropriate.

What does a scary probiscis monkey have to do with Jason Ryles?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          What does a scary probiscis monkey have to do with Jason Ryles?
                          Got it yet..??

Comment

By round 5 we'll be saying Jason who?

Chook.

Comment

I don't care what anyone says, you don't win comps with 29 20 year olds no one has ever hear dof and thats pretty much how our squad looks right now!

If we lose the first couple we will be in spoonland all year

Comment

Penrith 2003 ring a bell

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                                X