Who misses out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Liu had his best game of the year on the weekend. The SBW effect. Crichton has been an absolute beast since returning.
    I agree that he has a great effect, I think Liu has been sensational but I think it was one of his less better games on the weekend. He got caught a couple of times positionally in defense
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Surely Hall won’t be around again next year.
      ..and what lose our sunscreen endorsements?
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        Geez the bears will be strong next year with all these debutantes we have used and blooded. Hutch, Lam, Farmer, Freddy, Tuipolotu, Billy Smith, Fafita, and then the nrl left overs from the main squad like Ikavalu, Verrils, other Butcher Baker Moretti and tryless Halldawg.

Jason will be salivating at 2021
        Pretty sure Hall is heading home isn't he .Back to the old dart

Comment

I think Sitili misses out unfortunately for him. Robbo will go with experience in the big games. We will need Aubos versatility as he can cover most positions bar front row. We will need to defend multiple repeat sets, especially with the rubbish 6 again rule so Butch gets the nod there. Sitili will have to wait but Robbo will give him his GF ring

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Chook View Post
            I think Sitili misses out unfortunately for him. Robbo will go with experience in the big games. We will need Aubos versatility as he can cover most positions bar front row. We will need to defend multiple repeat sets, especially with the rubbish 6 again rule so Butch gets the nod there. Sitili will have to wait but Robbo will give him his GF ring
            Nah I think Robbo will give Klein, Sutton or Cummins his GF ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Chook View Post
              A few weeks ago I would have said Sitili is a must in the 17 however he's been pretty quiet in the last few games.

In saying that he has been running off SBW so it's only a matter of time before he hits a hole.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

The rooster effect on SBW .
                its not all sonny we have just won 2 grand finals

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  A few weeks ago I would have said Sitili is a must in the 17 however he's been pretty quiet in the last few games.

In saying that he has been running off SBW so it's only a matter of time before he hits a hole.
                  Sitili hasn’t hit a hole for a few weeks. Neither have I.

Comment

If you go by this week’s team and just return the rested players to the team next week, it’ll be Bmoz on wing, Manu at centre pushing Aubusson to the bench, Liu at 13 making Angus on the bench and Collins straight to the bench, and if Robbo thinks Sitili is a starter then Butcher misses out. Not my choice as I would’ve preferred Butcher but in Trent we trust .

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                      If you go by this week’s team and just return the rested players to the team next week, it’ll be Bmoz on wing, Manu at centre pushing Aubusson to the bench, Liu at 13 making Angus on the bench and Collins straight to the bench, and if Robbo thinks Sitili is a starter then Butcher misses out. Not my choice as I would’ve preferred Butcher but in Trent we trust .
                      Sitili starting every game recently does suggest something , why would you be starting him if he wasn't in your finals plans?

Comment

Working...
                      X