No announcement yet.

SQUAD v VERMIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait for tomorrow night when the Roosters give it to Souths with no lube.

Glory Glory to the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Well tell me who it is baller & I will make up my own mind.
      Do what you want goose.

Comment

We know who the real brown jug is Lazza. You've got "promoter", "provocateur" written all over that wanky avatar. Could you please point to any half way intelligent thing that you've had to say in your brief time with us? I dunno, you Year 10 leavers.

Comment

Whatever happened to Darque? He was/is a wabbits supporter who used to frequent the old Wall, and had his own forum similar to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Do what you want goose.
            Don’t be like that you deformed retard. Sure your not The Sack?
            Come on tell us who you are & when you captained the Chooks. lol@you

Comment

"QUOTE=Mickie Lane
              Dont be like that you deformed retard. Sure your not The Sack?
              Come on tell us who you are & when you captained the Chooks. lol@you"

Yeah, work him over Mick but hold him on the ropes, I'm sure that there are others who wanna take a shot. That avatar comes from the subconscious and years of self indulgent masturbation. He likes giving it to people, let's see how well he cops it. Larry Long Balls indeed - yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                We know who the real brown jug is Lazza. You've got "promoter", "provocateur" written all over that wanky avatar. Could you please point to any half way intelligent thing that you've had to say in your brief time with us? I dunno, you Year 10 leavers.
                Um I have no avatar. What the hell are you talking about? What is with your Year 10 obsession? I am a PhD you poor silly individual but so what? Who cares? It does not make me any better or worse than someone that has taken a different path. You sir strike me as very uneducated since you raise the issue.

Comment

Don’t be like that you deformed retard. Sure your not The Sack?
                  Come on tell us who you are & when you captained the Chooks. lol@you
                  Its true. I won't dox him. Close to Uncle as well. If you are a real Rooster you wouldn't give that guy any shit.

Comment

Jeez all that ejakashion and you (along with Stewie, Teddy 1908 and a few others) still sound like you're here to represent The True Blue Crew or The Proud Boys. Up in Paddo, back in the day, BS, MS, PhD used to translate as Bullshit, More shit, Piled high and deep - that was pure ignorance I've since come to see, but in your case.....

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Long Balls View Post

Its true. I won't dox him. Close to Uncle as well. If you are a real Rooster you wouldn't give that guy any shit.
                      If your not going to fill me then why come up with “He played for the Chooks even captained them” “close to Nick”
                      Since when do you decide who a real Rooster supporter is & who isn’t?

Comment

How do people even end up in sewing circle arguments on the Chookpen?

Go the Roosters. Save the venom for the opposition.

Comment

If your not going to fill me then why come up with “He played for the Chooks even captained them” “close to Nick”
                          Since when do you decide who a real Rooster supporter is & who isn’t?
                          Mate you gotta love the newbie coming on here and claiming to know stuff. He knows of someone on here who knows Uncle Nick mate. You better watch out.
                          Last edited by Thirteen; 09-25-2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tommy Smith "How do people even end up in sewing circle arguments on the Chookpen?"
                            Go the Roosters. Save the venom for the opposition."

Yeah agree Tommy but this Lazza's an upstart, gotta no respect, disses Mickie, a fondly regarded intelligent poster. We can give that a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                              Oh shit I'm a year 10 leaver .Wish I had have studied so I could be more like you .Not

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                How do people even end up in sewing circle arguments on the Chookpen?

Go the Roosters. Save the venom for the opposition.
                                Gotta love the entertainment value provided by the chookpen.

What's guaranteed is that every few months a new account appears, ruffles a few feathers, than disappears never to be seen again.

What ever happen to that bloke (can't remember their name), who a few months ago came on here, spent about 24 hours posting rant after rant about poor Bondi Boy than got banned? Where they ever let back in?

Comment

Working...
                                X