Roosters Jerseys (Concepts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters Jerseys (Concepts)

Have been playing with photoshop and wonder if the Roosters would give any thought to bringing back the tricolours jerseys at some stage.

Also, a blue women in league jersey would sell a thousand times better than the one we use.

6805728575_82ac4a4e6c.jpg 6805728671_b8a5d81693.jpg6805728965_f0f7f3e5db.jpg

Comments welcome...

The Tricolour jerseys look great but Women in league jersey needs to have a more unique design

Comment

They look great mate love them

Comment

As a supporter's top I dont mind, but Im not really a fan of the Tricolour (foundation) being worn by the players .....everytime I see it I think of Easts rugby. I know its the original jersey design, but for me our standard home jersey is what we should wear all the time (even away games). I think the alternate white jersey should only be worn at away games when there is a genuine clash with the oppositions tops.
        Last edited by Hawkeye; 02-03-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
          As a supporters top I dont mind, but Im not really a fan of the Tricolour being worn by the players .....everytime I see it I think of Easts rugby. I know its the original jersey design, but for me our standard home jersey is what we should wear all the time (even away games). I think the alternate white jersey should only be worn at away games when there is a genuine clash with the oppositions tops.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1

Comment

Nice work. I still love that blue tri-colours jersey. That should be our foundation strip.

Comment

I think we should start running a clear jersey.

Like a festival poncho.

That'd be very progressive.

Comment

women in league jersey looks like the storms. always loved the tri colours!

Comment

Working...
                X