Team v Panthers is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

How do you know? Wtf is the point of dropping him for Nat Butcher? Literally makes no fkn sense.
    A friend associated with the club who occasionally gets info but rarely shares it. I’m not the type to come on here and make things up. That’s not my go.

What’s the point you ask. I don’t know. But I trust Robbo.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Butcher doesn’t deserve to lose his spot to sonny when sonny hasn’t shown much in his comeback, and if he is injured/dropped now, I can’t see him getting his spot back.
      Come prelim Sonny wouldn’t have played for 3 weeks. He has been building his match fitness but will lose it. Yes we may have seen the last of Sonny.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 10-01-2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Massive call. You have to admire Robbo he knows its all on the line tomorrow night, he knows they have to win tomorrow night to win the comp. The team comes before reputation.

Comment

• Robbo has always been honest with dropping people. So now people are saying he is not being honest and a faking an injury for one of his players. Get a grip.

Comment

• Trust in Trent.
            D comes before everything in big matches.
            I am not sure we could have coped without Jake and Butch in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by GC6 View Post
              Robbo has always been honest with dropping people. So now people are saying he is not being honest and a faking an injury for one of his players. Get a grip.
              Well apparently someone has a source from within the club and is certain he's been dropped.... Gonna have to go off that right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post

Yeah like wtf is the point of putting in Butch over him? If anything that's a major downgrade....
                No its not. Go & watch last years GF when Cronk was in the bin Butcher was outstanding in defence.
                This game tomorrow night is about defence & Butcher will not let the team down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

No its not. Go & watch last years GF when Cronk was in the bin Butcher was outstanding in defence.
                  This game tomorrow night is about defence & Butcher will not let the team down.
                  Key words: Last year. Butch hasn't offered much this season IMO

Comment

• My main concern is defense. Ive seen way too many soft tries scored against us of recent and that is a cause of much concern. It wont be another 60 but our defense is showing signs of being too easy to pick apart lately. Proud of the roosters but after the 60 i havent got much confidence in our defense. Just hope we arent humiliated again.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• air-max-90-shoe-V6MxhW (1).jpg Bought these tonight. Go the MIGHTY ROOSTERS

Comment

• Dudes got no idea.. Mickey is da man with out a plan.. Wanka owes me a 6 pack!

Comment

• i remember seeing SBW last week getting tackled slightly 'crusher'. I cant remember actual minute, but he was slow to get up and ref didnt call a penalty.

I'm not surpised he is off the list.

Comment

air-max-90-shoe-V6MxhW (1).jpg Bought these tonight. Go the MIGHTY ROOSTERS
                            mate are they the shoes that Kramer wore in that Seinfeld episode where people thought he was handicapped

Comment

• I think it's a good move if SBW is not 100% fit for this game, I don't think we can afford to risk it and lose a sub. I like the inclusion of Butcher for his defence and he can play big minutes, but I still want to see Aubo in the 17 come kick off, and also for Crichton to start in place of Sitili.

To beat Penrith tomorrow night, we need to turn in a dominant defensive display, like what we produced against Raiders a month ago at Bruce stadium. Since that game, Robbo has rested players on rotation and our defence has been shakey, hopefully with our best squad available, our Bondi wall returns!

Comment

air-max-90-shoe-V6MxhW (1).jpg Bought these tonight. Go the MIGHTY ROOSTERS
                                Noice Nointies.
                                They’re like my gardening shoes but without the red.
                                Might paint the red in tomorrow.
                                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                                X