No announcement yet.

Robbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was a great interview. The thing he seemed concerned most about was our D then he slipped in cryptically the biased refereeing. Many of their tries came from penalties.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Great to see Robbo have a dig about us not getting any leg ups and how proud of the boys he was. Robbo doesn't have any quit in him and not does his team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
        Does anyone else sense some friction or tension in Robbo ?

Tonight loved his passion on the box but he looks extremely pissed off, could it be due to SBW?

Team haven’t looked settled since his arrival.

Apologise in advance if this offends anyone it’s just my thought and observation.
        no need to apologise but from where i'm sitting the squad has responded well to sbw coming. the interviews they've given suggest they're genuinely excited to have him around. the story is that they were consulted before he came and they were on board.

robbo was passionate last night. good. one of the great finals in recent times was when the dogs scored 3 tries late v parra and made it to the gf. our comeback was similar - and we just fell short. i love that he's showing his commitment in the box. i thought he was good in the presser.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmw06i View Post
          Does anyone else sense some friction or tension in Robbo ?

Tonight loved his passion on the box but he looks extremely pissed off, could it be due to SBW?

Team haven’t looked settled since his arrival.

Apologise in advance if this offends anyone it’s just my thought and observation.
          Your observations are ridiculous and you have no clue. What silly and unfounded comments. What on earth made Robbo’s behavior in the box think he could be pissed off due to Sonny? Actually don’t answer that. Your thoughts are obviously taken out of your crack hole. I suggest you go join a forum for teenage girls. Like like like WOW!

Comment

Working...
          X