team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team

i cant make excuses they just dont av the the team or the attitude up 10 to nil they needed to put pedal to the metal loosing by one point is worse then flooging now to many is,whats and should of im gutted

They don't have the attitude? Surely we were watching a different game to eachother.... they were down 28-10 and fought their way back to make it a one point game... thats got attitude written all over it. Surely some credit has to go to Penriff, they were minor premiers for a reason and showed last night they can match it with us especially when they were down 10-0

Comment

i was watching same game when we were 10 nil up our attitude shoud of been lets get em not disappear only to leave it for the second half im not an exuse maker we lost coz we wernt GOOD ENOUGH hence the result coming back means nothing unless u end up winning lets not pretty up the result we lost i knowbwe cant win every game but lets call it as it is its a loss

Comment

Lost because they became lazy and not working as a unit and when Penrith got on a roll players started walking with hands on hips something i haven't seen from a Chooks team for a while- defence is the key to winning games - if they get that right they have the points in them - is the desire still there though and how much was put into last nights game and can Robbo get them up for this next game.- Time will tell

It will be interesting to watch the two games today - most would pick Raiders and Storm - could there be an upset ?
        Last edited by King Salvo; 10-03-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
          Lost because they became lazy and not working as a unit and when Penrith got on a roll players started walking with hands on hips something i haven't seen from a Chooks team for a while- defence is the key to winning games - if they get that right they have the points in them - is the desire still there though and how much was put into last nights game and can Robbo get them up for this next game.- Time will tell

It will be interesting to watch the two games today - most would pick Raiders and Storm - could there be an upset ?
          If the Sharks won I would laugh and laugh at the green pretenders. Hard to see unfortunately.

Comment

Sadly the Raiders won as expected.

Lock in next Friday at the SCG. Let's get stuck into them!
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
            X