No announcement yet.

Do others find commentaries annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't know how or why Andrew Voss overtook Warren Smith as the main caller for the big games on Fox. The Smith and Brandy combination is my preferred choice. The last few weeks Voss has just been an embarrassment, Ennis partnering him makes it even worse (both blatantly hating us). Might try switching off the commentary and listening on ABC grand stand going forward, but not sure if there will be a lag and not being able to hear the penalties or set restarts etc.

Comment

I have listened to games on ABC Grandstand, Dene Halatau and Peter Moore are very good.

Comment

Test
        Last edited by oso; 10-06-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post
          I used to like Vossy but, after the last two games, I cannot and will not watch FOX League while he is commentating.

His anti-Rooster bias was breathtaking - particularly against the old enemy. Channel Nine never seemed so good.

I think one commentary team should consist of Warland, Scott Cam, Amanda Keller and Cooper Cronk, and I do not give a toss about other supporters! It is about time we get some biased coverage in our favour for a change.
          Feel exactly the same way..Voss and Ennis have been unbearable last few weeks. Voss is like a hysterical school girl when a side is beating us. I can’t stand him anymore.

Difference between Cronk and Anasta... last week host said “ you both support the Roosters so obviously your tipping a Roosters win..
          Cronk replied “ yeh of course I’m tipping the tricolours”
          Anasta “ it’s a hard one for me.. I follow both sides”
          WTF..Why would Anasta follow both sides? I don’t care if he said Penrith will be hard to beat here I tip them. That’s fine but to say I follow both sides? Ridiculous and embarrassing.

Comment

Slightly off topic but did anyone here Icon on NRL360 tonight when they were talking abt the Melbourne Storm being fined $10,000 for the Trainer incident thta Robbo did something similar on Saturday? No one bit and they moved on.

Typical one one liner with absolutely no basis of which no one else has mentioned.

Comment

Working...
            X