Ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennis

Just listen to this dickhead speak about us.... saying we were relying on the penalty count and shit. I wonder if he was watching the same game where Liam Martin loses the ball in contact which is obviously a loose carry which leads to a try, Luai being offside for their last try, and naden losing the ball but recieving a penalty for it which leads to their field goal. Absolute clown.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league

Just click on the Robbo "under pressure" video

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Just listen to this dickhead speak about us.... saying we were relying on the penalty count and shit. I wonder if he was watching the same game where Liam Martin loses the ball in contact which is obviously a loose carry which leads to a try, Luai being offside for their last try, and naden losing the ball but recieving a penalty for it which leads to their field goal. Absolute clown.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league

Just click on the Robbo "under pressure" video
    Ennis, is so biased to Canberra it's not funny.
    He was on Canberra's payroll last year and it pisses me off. Everything he says is in some way to give Canberra an advantage.

Comment

Yea right we definitely rely on the penalty count. Lol!!

https://afltables.com/rl/misc/penalties.html

Don't forget, Ennis works for Canberra now.
      "Believe in yourself, especially when no one else will."

Sasquatch

Comment

what Ennis was trying to point out was that in 18/19, the roosters were top dog so penalty counts need not be mentioned. this year we are not clear cut top so these things become more crucial to our chances. possibly a valid point he makes.

Comment

If Ennis annoys you, just think back to when Teddy scored in last year's GF and try to imagine how much his giant forehead was hurting at the time.

We put these biased fools, and Ricky, through hell when we went B2B. And it was delicious.

Comment

Yes, it was indeed Tommy, along with watching all of the plethora of haters sitting on it and rotating! It must have nearly killed them.

Needless to say, I won't be watching the FOX coverage with Voss and Ennis this Friday night.
            MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
            is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
            with that attitude. I can assure you it is
            much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              If Ennis annoys you, just think back to when Teddy scored in last year's GF and try to imagine how much his giant forehead was hurting at the time.

We put these biased fools, and Ricky, through hell when we went B2B. And it was delicious.
              The fans down here HATE the roosters because of the grand final, they feel entitled to be given another shot, and it would mentally destroy them further if we knock them out again.

cmon chooks, let’s get Ricky saying how much his team is hurtin in the sheds again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

And we will do it again this week

Comment

Working...
                X