No announcement yet.

Flano officially gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I watch Flanagan I thank god we punted him. NSW cup standard at best. Such a limited player and has Pearce like composure close to the line ( none)

Comment

• I would rather have JWH at halfback over Flanno.

Comment

• How Robbo got that recruiting so wrong shows why he will always be a peg below the best coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
          I would rather have JWH at halfback over Flanno.
          Ha have you seen him lately, looks like walker has rubbed off on him and he may have missed his calling

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
            How Robbo got that recruiting so wrong shows why he will always be a peg below the best coaches.
            To his credit he quickly and ruthlessly corrected it. Most coaches would have kept him
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

How Robbo got that recruiting so wrong shows why he will always be a peg below the best coaches.
              wrong on a few levels

Comment

Didn't we need a halfback at the time though? He is a good goalkicker too. No luxury of halfbacks available at all. Walker wasn't ready.

And we punted him early, copped flak and unearthed the second coming.

Bit harsh on robbo. Or should we have gone straight with lam?

Comment

• I should stop the fishing right there, sorry Sunday afternoon boredom

Comment

I should stop the fishing right there, sorry Sunday afternoon boredom
                    Well you landed me lol

Comment

• Doggies supporters want him and Napa out asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
                        Doggies supporters want him and Napa out asap.
                        we are short some forwards and halves , we could get the both back

Comment

• I guess the bulldogs are now our trash can, as opposed to the knights
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

we are short some forwards and halves , we could get the both back
                            Is that your pup in the pic, mate?

Comment

• Flano was always gonna be a fill in for 2 years, I thought he showed plenty of guts, kicked well, still a kid. Probably having a coach for a dad didn't help, probably getting mixed messages, but he is gone, I don't see the need to slag him.

Comment

• I regretfully broke my rule about not watching the dogs in the desperate hope that they beat Saints. I only lasted until half time. Both teams were disgracefully bad but Flanno was on a whole other level. He is atrocious. What about when they finally got the ball and he went for that idiotic cross kick on the first tackle. There was nothing on. No matter how many injuries we have I would not want him playing in our side. I would prefer they sent out an SOS for Sherlock.

Comment

Working...
                                X