Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Is that your pup in the pic, mate?
    It is , 14 year old Len that thinks he's 4 .Other than my wife and 3 daughters hes my favourite person in the world and truth be known my missus reckons he's my favourite .Rescued him at 6 From the pound and he never looked back .

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      What about when they finally got the ball and he went for that idiotic cross kick on the first tackle. There was nothing on. No matter how many injuries we have I would not want him playing in our side. I would prefer they sent out an SOS for Sherlock.
      he must've been watching Sam Walker play and get all the praise for playing the adlib/eyes up footy, and decided to try copy him. Only problem is you either have that natural flair or you dont. Sam does Kyle doesnt. When Sam kicked last week on first tackle it was pinpoint and resulted in a try....when Flanno did it, it went way into touch and got him hooked from the field ! Despite some criticism last year, Robbo knew what he was doing and most certainly made the right call in releasing Flanno

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

It is , 14 year old Len that thinks he's 4 .Other than my wife and 3 daughters hes my favourite person in the world and truth be known my missus reckons he's my favourite .Rescued him at 6 From the pound and he never looked back .
        Good on you mate. Dogs are simply the best.

My 12 year old Lab is everything to me. Might have to bench Jack and put him up!

Give Len a hug for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
          Doggies supporters want him and Napa out asap.
          It’s payback for when the dogs sent mason and o’meley to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Good on you mate. Dogs are simply the best.

My 12 year old Lab is everything to me. Might have to bench Jack and put him up!

Give Len a hug for me.
            Yes start a trend , everyone's Mutt or pet as there avatar .Yeah Jack , dogs especially good for the soul and the mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

he must've been watching Sam Walker play and get all the praise for playing the adlib/eyes up footy, and decided to try copy him. Only problem is you either have that natural flair or you dont. Sam does Kyle doesnt. When Sam kicked last week on first tackle it was pinpoint and resulted in a try....when Flanno did it, it went way into touch and got him hooked from the field ! Despite some criticism last year, Robbo knew what he was doing and most certainly made the right call in releasing Flanno
              That’s what I thought immediately. Sam did it against Saints.

Comment

• I remember listening to him hitting the airwaves in the pre season about whos good enough to partner him at five eigth!! Now he's preparing for NSW Cup going forward. Wouldn't surprise me if he's back on the market at seasons end as Matt Burton will be calling the shots from next year.

Comment

• That kick he tried to pull off yesterday on the first tackle pretty much sums up Kyle Flanagan in a nutshell..

He seems to be playing in slow motion and every time he kicks or passes the ball the opposition reads it easily as it’s obvious to see what he is going to do because it’s at such a slow pace..

On top of that you can see he’s been watching SW and tried to replicate his kick, unfortunately he doesn’t have the same talent to pull it off!

Comment

Working...
                  X