An interesting year for the chooks in 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
    You're a hard man '08 though to be fair you've not looked objectively at the case. Burgess has no prior, he didn't assault the father in law in a way that Assault is usually understood - he "frightened" him which is bit rich coming from the ex CEO of the Mining Council who must have had quite a few dust ups with Union heavies - Gina's $2 a day wage proposal would have been a hard sell.
    The wife's heart rending accounts were dictated to a Rugby mate. Have you seen the pic of Hookey in his Rugby cap? What Dewsbury did was send a dick pic and that was the end of him.
    Pado please read my posts for god sake > I don't care about the old man I care about the wife and kids. I don't actually care about the case . I care that in the past he has shown himself to be not worthy of a family the way he has been aggressive towards his wife and if I remember correctly but don,t quote me wasn't he found to be playing up on her as well. I get that may not bother you but I am sure it would bother her and the kids and yes it does bother me , If you read my posts I am sure you get there are certain values I believe in and the way a Lady / girl /female should be treated . Answer one question and try and be truthful , would you be happy if he treated your daughter like that because if he was my son inlaw I to would take issue .

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Pado please read my posts for god sake > I don't care about the old man I care about the wife and kids. I don't actually care about the case . I care that in the past he has shown himself to be not worthy of a family the way he has been aggressive towards his wife and if I remember correctly but don,t quote me wasn't he found to be playing up on her as well. I get that may not bother you but I am sure it would bother her and the kids and yes it does bother me , If you read my posts I am sure you get there are certain values I believe in and the way a Lady / girl /female should be treated . Answer one question and try and be truthful , would you be happy if he treated your daughter like that because if he was my son inlaw I to would take issue .
      You're gamer than me mate. Asking this nutjob a question always results in another paragraph of PC gospel...to add to all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You're gamer than me mate. Asking this nutjob a question always results in another paragraph of PC gospel...to add to all the others.
        Gday Jack just hopeful that one day the fog may clear and he realizes that the vermin and bargass are not the be all to end all

Comment

This thread is going real well.....

2021, top 8, maybe even pushing top 4, lacking an experienced no 7 may count against us.

Origin in the middle of the year will make things interesting...we are sure to have a few picked ....

In all probablility, will miss Cordner's presence but having Victor back will bring a spark to the team which was missing in the back end of the year.

If injuries are kind we could finish top 4 and contend for a title, if they are like this year we will struggle to make the 8.....

Sitilli needs to step it up next year and be consistent in attack and improve his d.

Its pretty obvious Jake and Jared are in the twilight of their careers, Collins has stepped it up and I like the look of young Fifita. With Verrils and Lussick, we have Friend covered imo....

Trust in Trent to keep us in the mix......
          Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 11-22-2020, 03:07 PM.
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post

What you haven’t taken into consideration is what is a father on visitation rights thinking when he has four beers in 1 & 1//2 hrs before he sees his kids.

With one kid being a small infant you would have to have concerns with him being around them
            And if an ex wife who was drunk or taking drugs turned up for her visitation looking worse for wear, the situation would be similar. Grounded, healthy people don't need to hit the booze prior to visiting their babies for a short space of time. One would hope that quality time with children is more important - wouldn't you want to present your best self to your small children and your ex spouse's family to be respectful and think of the future? You can visit the pub another day..
            "It's these little things, they can pull you under
            Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I'm starting to think you are just too good for some on here and it's not appreciated.
              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

And if an ex wife who was drunk or taking drugs turned up for her visitation looking worse for wear, the situation would be similar. Grounded, healthy people don't need to hit the booze prior to visiting their babies for a short space of time. One would hope that quality time with children is more important - wouldn't you want to present your best self to your small children and your ex spouse's family to be respectful and think of the future? You can visit the pub another day..
                Poor old Bargass needed to go to the boozer and have 4 schooners to settle his nerves before he faced the the big bad 60 year old , scary situation for such a timid man

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I'm starting to think you are just too good for some on here and it's not appreciated.
                  I'm confident if you asked my poor long suffering wife and daughters they may tell you otherwise

Comment

No need. If we were talking, and not just ships in the night, I could tell her otherwise.
                    Sam went early but Hookey said that he wasn't allowed in until the allotted time. No sympathy, no older/younger man attempt at counselling - just bastardry. The 000 call wasn't made until the calls to PR , lawyers and "journalists" were completed.

Comment

It is very interesting that the most prominent PR agent in town’s daughter was one of the three contributors to the article about Sam’s behaviour.

I’d also like to witness the energy between Jimmy Hooper and Sam.
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I think we look like the Roosters of 1977/78, with this year being our 1976.

We're starting to get that Dad's Army look about us, just as we did back then, with Artie, Mullins, Bunny, Harris, Fulton, Fairy, Coote and co all coming to the end at the same time.

Might take 3 seasons before we seriously challenge again.

Bottom half of the eight in 2021.
                        Last edited by Tom Verlaine's Ghost; 11-23-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          Very sobering prospect if you are right.
                          Haunted Vasco
                          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't see us ever getting out of souffs shadow, they are way too big a club. We should just surrender Sydney and start fresh in Gosford

Comment

Originally posted by roosterlover355 View Post
                              Can't see us ever getting out of souffs shadow, they are way too big a club. We should just surrender Sydney and start fresh in Gosford
                              never heard of the fukkers.

Comment

Working...
                              X