Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What position should Joe Suaalii debut at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
    Smith the myth.

Fringe first grader at best.
    Not surprised. He’s untried and untested and is coming back from two ACLs.

Let’s hope Robbo can bring out his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post

I agree 100% Jarlicho....the big lad will debut at L centre....it will be poetic justice, with fatrell dogging us for the vermin ....we get soufs best up and coming player to replace and excel him in his old centre position.
      sucked in rusty ....
      I think Robbo will play him where it best suits the team rather than where it will best get up Rusty. He will debut on the wing when a Morris goes down.
      Last edited by Thirteen; 01-02-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
        Smith the myth.

Fringe first grader at best.

Kid can play just hope those injuries haven't turned him into another Moga.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Yep, this!

But, such is the luck of most of our up and coming out side backs.

we've unearthed a few super stars, but also had a few fold under pressure and injuries.

Comment

It’s not a chookpen forum unless someone death rides a talented Roosters junior after one first grade game.
            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Teddy had major knee injuries too. Hopefully Smith follows his path to success.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                It’s not a chookpen forum unless someone death rides a talented Roosters junior after one first grade game.
                And that’s why you love it on here Mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  I think Robbo will play him where it best suits the team rather than where it will best get up Rusty. He will debut on the wing when a Morris goes down.
                  Before the break Robbo was training him at 5/8th and Keary at half and he was practicing Goal Kicking
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Before the break Robbo was training him at 5/8th and Keary at half and he was practicing Goal Kicking
                    who suaali ? wtf ? or walker ? or keighran ? or teddy ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

who suaali ? wtf ? or walker ? or keighran ? or teddy ?
                      I doubt it but it could be Manu since he spent a little time there last season.

Comment

Which side, the right?
                        If so, that would unlock Joey Manu as they’d get up and pressure him and he looks like a run first, pass second style player.

TIT
                        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                          Which side, the right?
                          If so, that would unlock Joey Manu as they’d get up and pressure him and he looks like a run first, pass second style player.

TIT
                          Jesus, we're clutching at straws having manu at 5/8th. not a fan. I suspect another latrell at 5/8th like experiment.

Comment

Didn’t you also say Robbo had promised him the captaincy when Boyd goes?

Comment

My gut feel is 5/8th
                              If he is capable, it is the area that needs strengthening.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Didn’t you also say Robbo had promised him the captaincy when Boyd goes?
                                Shhhhhhh you cant keep a secret mate
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X