Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What position should Joe Suaalii debut at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyth playing 5/8?

Season's already over.

Comment

With all due respect to Brain, I’ve been on this forum long enough to know that his info is generally incorrect!

Comment

It’s going to be a very different squad in 2022....I expect we will need to go to market for a younger, recognised (mobile) PROP-in the mould of Collins. Probably be without the Morris boys, Jake and Boydy also....geez I wish they’d re-sign Gussy ....

Comment

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
          It’s going to be a very different squad in 2022....I expect we will need to go to market for a younger, recognised (mobile) PROP-in the mould of Collins. Probably be without the Morris boys, Jake and Boydy also....geez I wish they’d re-sign Gussy ....
          Yes.

for One.....Million.....Dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Before the break Robbo was training him at 5/8th and Keary at half and he was practicing Goal Kicking
            Keary is the 7. The 6 I have narrowed it down to Joey, Teddy, Hutchison, Lam, Volkman, Walker or Keighran.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Keary is the 7. The 6 I have narrowed it down to Joey, Teddy, Hutchison, Lam, Volkman, Walker or Keighran.
              No he’s not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                With all due respect to Brain, I’ve been on this forum long enough to know that his info is generally incorrect!
                on ya Einstein ..I will be "correct" when I feel like it ...lighten up dude .of course its a gag.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

You’ve forgotten Suaalii
                  ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Mitchell Pearce or Mitchell Paul will be 7 so 6 will go to Keary, Joey, Teddy, Hutchison, Lam, Volkman, Walker, Widdop, Suaalii, Benji or Keighran

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

on ya Einstein ..I will be "correct" when I feel like it ...lighten up dude .of course its a gag.
                      lol ok mate

Comment

Right wing is the obvious starting spot, depending on injuries etc he might get a run at either wing or centre. His first year will be a steep learning curve, but if he copes with the pressure, he will get plenty of games. Then next year we might move Teddy to 5/8, and play Suaalii at FB.... who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          lol ok mate
                          13's reply was the give
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Joe Suaalii

Can he kick goals? Maybe very useful.

Comment

Suuali apparently cleared to play and can debut in rd 3....

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                                Right wing is the obvious starting spot, depending on injuries etc he might get a run at either wing or centre. His first year will be a steep learning curve, but if he copes with the pressure, he will get plenty of games. Then next year we might move Teddy to 5/8, and play Suaalii at FB.... who knows.
                                I can’t work out why people think or want to play Teddy at 5/8.
                                He is the best fullback in the world so while ever he is the best fullback in the game he will remain there I would think.

Comment

Working...
                                X