All 3 grades on weekend game days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
    Won't happen for the Roosters or anyone playing in the bigger stadiums. They have to jump through hoops and promise their first born to get 2 games on a ground on one weekend twice a year.
    The keepers of the stadiums are anal about their surfaces
    SCG surface at present also supports the Swans and the odd Rugby clash.
    I've no doubt the future surface next door shall also support lower grades on game day.
    Watch them all flock back to the flagship arena i.e Sydney FC, Waratahs and heaven forbid the vermin from the wrong side of Anzac Pde

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

SCG surface at present also supports the Swans and the odd Rugby clash.
      I've no doubt the future surface next door shall also support lower grades on game day.
      I have no doubt you are correct and think the current grounds can handle it.
      But its not whether they could or not, its about whether the "owners" think it can

The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Souths @ ANZ and Eels @ Bankswest are definitely hosting games prior to first grade this season (eg Bears are souths reserves at ANZ before our game in round 3) - so perhaps it just just an SCG/SCG Trust policy

Regardless I don't think Bears would have wanted to play many home games away from NSO anyway - but Rooster's Jersey Flegg could have played before us

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

I have no doubt you are correct and think the current grounds can handle it.
          But its not whether they could or not, its about whether the "owners" think it can
          Yeah fair call.
          Fingers crossed they give back to the supporters to enable them to enjoy their game day experience.

Comment

Working...
          X