Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bears signed Michael Fenn - is he that big dude from Tumit from a few years back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears signed Michael Fenn - is he that big dude from Tumit from a few years back?

Could be a complete random who will never play NRL but I saw the Bears announcing their signing of Michael Fenn who is 'chasing his NRL dream' (see https://tatimes.com.au/fenn-chasing-...6EtVweaV97thvI).

A few years back somebody was hyping up a big dude from Tumit. Is this him? Wherher or not it is... anybody know anything about this dude? Looks like a big unit and sounds really keen to learn some defence from JT. Potential Rooster or does the Bears contract say it all?

The Bears have made a number of new signings this year, and I must admit this was the one that made me take a bit more notice.

I seen another big bad Lindsay Collins!

Well ...wishful thinking, but he is still young and raw. Will keep an eye on him.

Comment

Been at a few NRL clubs so wait and see i suppose - at least he has something lined up for after Footy

"To be honest I’m looking most forward to life hopefully getting back to normal. I also would like to commence my professional year in accounting and begin my CA".

https://www.northsydneybears.com.au/michael-fenn/

Norths were dudded in the reduction of teams from the merged comps at the end of 1999. Can't see them ever coming back even as the Central Coast Bears - Maybe the Chooks can take over their Junior areas as well as all the Central Coast juniors area.
      Last edited by King Salvo; 02-04-2021, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        Been at a few NRL clubs so wait and see i suppose - at least he has something lined up for after Footy

"To be honest I’m looking most forward to life hopefully getting back to normal. I also would like to commence my professional year in accounting and begin my CA".

https://www.northsydneybears.com.au/michael-fenn/

Norths were dudded in the reduction of teams from the merged comps at the end of 1999. Can't see them ever coming back even as the Central Coast Bears - Maybe the Chooks can take over their Junior areas as well as all the Central Coast juniors area.
        The Roosters have got their eye on every area mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
          Could be a complete random who will never play NRL but I saw the Bears announcing their signing of Michael Fenn who is 'chasing his NRL dream' (see https://tatimes.com.au/fenn-chasing-...6EtVweaV97thvI).

A few years back somebody was hyping up a big dude from Tumit. Is this him? Wherher or not it is... anybody know anything about this dude? Looks like a big unit and sounds really keen to learn some defence from JT. Potential Rooster or does the Bears contract say it all?
          No that was Dan Killian who was a Titans player & had the court case where he got done with 1000s of pills & he gave up the bikies to get himself out of trouble.Things didn't end well with that experiment as Tumut paid his rent,bought him furniture etc & then he did a runner.
          Fenn came down this year from Sydney after the comp got cancelled while Tumut comp went ahead.His grandpa played at Tumut so he wanted a year down here instead of missing out & not playing.
          Will say one thing he was dedicated as he drove down every week for free & always put in the effort on the field.Not the biggest bloke,but ran hard & never backed down or gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

No that was Dan Killian who was a Titans player & had the court case where he got done with 1000s of pills & he gave up the bikies to get himself out of trouble.Things didn't end well with that experiment as Tumut paid his rent,bought him furniture etc & then he did a runner.
            Fenn came down this year from Sydney after the comp got cancelled while Tumut comp went ahead.His grandpa played at Tumut so he wanted a year down here instead of missing out & not playing.
            Will say one thing he was dedicated as he drove down every week for free & always put in the effort on the field.Not the biggest bloke,but ran hard & never backed down or gave up.
            Interesting that His favourite movie is Law Abiding Citizen -mmm last $10 though

Player Profile: Dan Kilian

Junior club: Coffs Comets

Favourite footy memory: Making my Titans 20’s debut in year 11

Biggest pest in the club: Only early but I’d have to say Tommy Sanders gets the choccys

If you were down to your last $10, what would you spend it on? A thieving monkey

Player to watch? Jacob Conlon

Scruncher or colder? Depends on my mood

Favourite movie? Law Abiding Citizen

Favourite beer? Coopers XPA

2020 predictions? Sawtell Panthers Premiers!

Today’s player profile is brought to you by Coffs Harbour Blinds & Awnings!

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post

Thanks for clearing that one up. Yeah... doing a google of Killian I'm glad we didn't end up with some pill dealer who plasters 'tattooed freak and the duck-mouthed blonde' style photos everywhere. Good to know they're different dudes.

PS - random but what's with the duck mouth botox treatment? There's heaps of them 'round Canberra right now. Big steroid dudes (usually with heaps of tats & a lumberjack beard) paired up with duck-faced fake-blondes. Quite odd. Me,h I'm a skinny white dude with an Asian chick so I'll never get it.
              Last edited by ism22; 02-06-2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Good to see that Norths are more active in the player market. Hopefully that bodes well for the Roosters in coming years.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Working...
                X