No announcement yet.

Roosters Team Photo 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that big, mean-looking dude standing behind Drew Hutchison is Tuku Hau Tapuha? He looks to be the biggest player in the team.

As for Angus Crichton's facial feature (is it a goatee?), dear oh dear. Each to their own.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Big Joe looks like one of those Easter Island monoliths.
      Chiseled from stone
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
        As for Angus Crichton's facial feature (is it a goatee?), dear oh dear. Each to their own.
        I agree TLR.

As I said in the other thread, it doesn't bother me, as long as it has no impact on his performance. And why would it anyway? All in all, who cares, quite frankly.
        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Sammy Walker still looks 10kg light of playing FG.
          If Whyte is next to Sam Walker then who is the big hombre between Butcher & Baker & don’t tell me he’s the candlestick maker.

Comment

Its been mentioned a few times now, its Tuku Hau Tapuha the big unit between Butcher and Baker

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
              Its been mentioned a few times now, its Tuku Hau Tapuha the big unit between Butcher and Baker
              It first appeared on my first class school report & still exists today “Mickie must pay more attention in life”.

Comment

Could be my imagination, but has Sitili put on a couple of kilos in the off season?
                Hope he kills it in 2021.

Comment

Daniel Suluka-Fifita is the one I'm looking forward to seeing more of this year. We are yet to see the best of him.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                    Daniel Suluka-Fifita is the one I'm looking forward to seeing more of this year. We are yet to see the best of him.

Chook.
                    A Matraville Tigers junior

Comment

Geez that is a strong squad. Great mix of youth and leadership. If we can have some luck with injuries then it’s unlikely we’ll see much of Tuku and Whyte but they look and sound very impressive. Even without injuries Robbo will no doubt rest our stars around origin and towards the back end. But at most those guys will play one or two games, similar to Suluka-Fifita. Can’t wait for Tuku to develop. He’s a different style to anything we’ve had for a while, particularly in terms of build. Have seen him play for Wavell and he was certainly dominant with the ball, with great leg drive after contact. Drops his shoulders on contact really well so punches through often. Looked like he had a great defensive attitude for a big guy as well, always moving inside the ball.

Super promising for 2022 and 2023, but I still think we’ll finish top 4 and give it a great shake. If we use less than 25 guys for the season I’d back is in for the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                        Could be my imagination, but has Sitili put on a couple of kilos in the off season?
                        Hope he kills it in 2021.
                        More like 5 to 10 kgs.... he looks huge.

Comment

Great photo, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Can only name a few of the back row.... anyoneassist left to right??? Also who is the guy next to Joey?

Comment

The guy next to Joey Manu is Adam Keighan (right) and Billy Smith on left.

Comment

The 10 across the back are Left to Right, Sam Walker, Naufahu Whyte, Egan Butcher, Tuku Hau Tapuha, Fletcher Baker, Joseph Suaalii, Freddy Lusick, ? , ? , Matt Ikuvalu.

If someone can help with the 2 x ? ?

Comment

Working...
                                X