Mini Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Interview

Good stuff from the mincat... forever will always be one of my favourites !

https://youtu.be/UzuVacEzCQc

Interesting that Mini said Joey coming into the blues camp was a calming influence . . A ratbag screaming woo woo woo , eyes rolling , running down the tunnel could inspire or destroy a teams confidence . Origin has made a lot of good footballers great . Always loved the Count !

Comment

Watched the first bit on the bus (then did some Vietnamese practice on Duolingo).

There's some noisy IT 'business analysts' next to me in the cafe this morning. I'm gonna switch on the Mincat and see what he has to say (does my head in hearing dudes like that rattling on in the morning when I'm trying to relax with a latte).

Edit: what a farking bust dawgz!!! The IT BAs (aka BS Artists) were so loud I couldn't hear the Mincat. Felt like standing up, throwing my latte in their face and saying 'NOBODY GIVES A SHYTE!!! JUST FIX THE FARKING BUGS IN THE SYSTEM AND PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY!!!' Will have to tune in later (it's a good hour or so... maybe tonight I can listen while sipping a glass of red).
      Last edited by ism22; 02-11-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I just clicked on it at about 11.30pm thinking it would be a quick clip and done and go to bed before midnight. By the time it finished it was 1am. Mini is so well spoken and is interesting to listen to that the time just flew ! Kemp does get some good interviews !

Comment

If I didn't have to listen to Denan Kemp I would sit through it. I hate his interviewing style

Comment

Working...
          X