No announcement yet.

Play Sam Walker Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lam did more than enough to start. In fact, he surprised me. Walker was amazing though. He will play for Australia one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      I think Lam did more than enough to start. In fact, he surprised me. Walker was amazing though. He will play for Australia one day.
      Lam was a fail until walker came on ...Walker gave him room to work your look alike Drew Carey should never play unless we have 12 injured players but I know somewhere sometime he will come in handy.
      walkers on!
      So Lam gets a pass .
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Chrichton, Radley, Collins, Walker, Sualli etc ...THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          My new main Man id Whyte..gonna be shit hot
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

My new main Man id Whyte..gonna be shit hot
            Is he in our 30 this year ?

Comment

Don't think he's ready for the physicality week in week out. He did look superb today, but I don't know if he's big enough to do it every single week. He's only a year away though I think.

Comment

verrills ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Lam was a fail until walker came on ...Walker gave him room to work your look alike Drew Carey should never play unless we have 12 injured players but I know somewhere sometime he will come in handy.
                  walkers on!
                  So Lam gets a pass .
                  The Raiders had their best players off for the whole of the second half though so need to factor that in.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

The Raiders had their best players off for the whole of the second half though so need to factor that in.
                    ..we did the same

Comment

You forgot Fiji.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                        I've seen enough.
                        He's very impressive
                        Was it really him?

Comment

Cant wait for Rd 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed. We only won because Wighton, Hodgson and Papalii were rested.

He's definitely close to 1st grade standard and impressed everybody but this was a trial...
                            Typical Chook Pen style mate.

The unrestrained jizzing has been seen for countless young players - Josh Lewis, Nikorima, Hastings, Setimata Sa, Luke Towers, Ryan Williamson etc

Having said that, i'm more excited about Walker than I ever was about the players above.

BUT - it's s fkn trial. Means little.

Lam will be 1st choice to partner Keary and for good reason.
                            Walker will ply his trade in reserves and be first in line with injury i'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

The unrestrained jizzing has been seen for countless young players - Josh Lewis, Nikorima, Hastings, Setimata Sa, Luke Towers, Ryan Williamson etc

Having said that, i'm more excited about Walker than I ever was about the players above.

Walker will ply his trade in reserves and be first in line with injury i'm sure.
                              Im glad they won because psychologically its better for the team to have won heading into Rd 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Yes it was a trial so you can't read too much into players performances. The last thing Walker would need is to be fast tracked into NRL when he is not ready especially in the position he will play in - It will take time to develop his game and physique to a level which will enable him to handle NRL week in week out.
                                Last edited by King Salvo; 02-27-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X