Cronk training with Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yak View Post
    I’m pretty confident the Storm and the Roosters know how to run a football department.
    wayne bennett once said that if coaches always listen to the fans they'll end up sitting with them

Comment

My personal opinion - I don't like it! I'm sure its not illegal or against any sort of contract, but i just don't like it.
      If he was coaching at the Tigers, Warriors, so on then that's fine, but the Roosters and Storm have been the two dominant teams of the past decade and we need to take every advantage against them.
      Also, I feel like they chose Smith over Cronk (wrong choice) so Cooper should remind them with his middle finger!

Comment

I'm sure the Roosters and Storm are concerned about what Rothfield puts in that joke of a newspaper.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
          I'm with roosterfarian....I'm flabbergasted that its palatable to management....the aim of expert advice to be better than your opponents, not share the expertise around! As someone else said why doesnt Robbo be upfront and tell them he would like to part time help the titans Holbrook on how to manage his troops
          well flabber me gasted..... get over it Elmer,

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            He is a consultant, I can't see any problem with him working with other teams. this guy sets the most professional and ethical standards for himself, no way will he change that.
            Looks like Trent and I agree on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
              My personal opinion - I don't like it! I'm sure its not illegal or against any sort of contract, but i just don't like it.
              If he was coaching at the Tigers, Warriors, so on then that's fine, but the Roosters and Storm have been the two dominant teams of the past decade and we need to take every advantage against them.
              Also, I feel like they chose Smith over Cronk (wrong choice) so Cooper should remind them with his middle finger!
              he was only forced out of Melbourne by his future wife.

Comment

Originally posted by The Corner Post View Post
                If Flanno was the result of coopers coaching, then storm can have him.

Comment

Anyways Robbo has spoken! I just hope Cronk is talking shit an misleading the storms so that Roosters win!!

Because that is why Cronk is there so THE ROOSTERS WIN not the storm ! Only time will tell

Comment

In Trent We Trust.

Comment

• Gee cooper smashed buzz on 360

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Gee cooper smashed buzz on 360
                        Absolutely tore him a new one. Was good to watch.

Cooper confirmed he is a rooster, heart and soul.

Comment

• I’m not a big fan of this setup but if it’s good enough for Robbo, then it’s good enough for me.

And hey, it could be worse - imagine if he was consultant for the Vermin? I would question his integrity then!!

Comment

• Our club doesn't need this shit , move on Cronk an welcome SBW!! Not much cronk can teach, he didn't play the new rules in 2020 an then now in 2021 a faster game , games changed and now only game plan that matters is getting fast play the balls! We need to move on from coaching consultants . In 2013 who was the coach consultants??? Cronk can stick the life membership up his arse for all i care! Kearys won 3 grandfinals we will be alright not like cronk winning in a salary cap cheating team for years

Comment

• Missed it...will try catch replay at 8.30pm

Comment

• It was good to see Cooper destroy Buzz. Buzz is one of the most unlikeable blokes in the rugby league world.

Comment

Working...
                                X