• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    anyway to watch it free to air

go to the fox sports website under nrl, should be able to see some of it

Comment

• Thanks , he certainly sounded fired up and who can blame him when his integrity is called into question.Not sure how he can separate the two roles but the club and Robbo seem happy enough so I guess that's should be good enough for me

Comment

• “First and foremost, Cooper Cronk is a man of integrity. His ability to share his knowledge and insight whilst holding the strength of the two organisations is unquestionable.

“While this information has only now entered the public domain, it’s no secret to me that he mentors the Storm halves and works in their commercial department.

“Cooper has been clear and transparent with me about his role from the outset and as far as we are concerned, it’s business as usual.”
        RELATED

The above is a statement from Trent on The Roosters Facebook page today.

Comment

• Trent is happy for Coops to mentor the storm halves......Coops wants to help the roosters win ...surely Coops mentoring the storm halves is to make them better players, otherwise thete is no point in doing it. That makes the roosters job to beat the storm that much harder. The logic is indisputable!

Comment

• i dont really have an issue with it. im not sure the cronk coaching of halves is going to decide the winning nor losing of a premiership , but well never really know.

unlike some on here i find rothfield and kent to actually be 2 of the roosters bigger defenders generally. neither tends to trot out the cliches re cap and fans, and kent despite being an angry man , sometimes is the logical voice of reason amongst them.

blocker, ikin, hodges, tallis, are absolute rubbish who have nothing to add.

the johns brothers i find can give amazing analysis of the game though. matty is possibly better then andrew in that regard. just an amazing football brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              i dont really have an issue with it. im not sure the cronk coaching of halves is going to decide the winning nor losing of a premiership , but well never really know.

unlike some on here i find rothfield and kent to actually be 2 of the roosters bigger defenders generally. neither tends to trot out the cliches re cap and fans, and kent despite being an angry man , sometimes is the logical voice of reason amongst them.

blocker, ikin, hodges, tallis, are absolute rubbish who have nothing to add.

the johns brothers i find can give amazing analysis of the game though. matty is possibly better then andrew in that regard. just an amazing football brain.
              A.Johns comes across more football smart than Matt. I think us arm chair critics on chookpen are even better...lol
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

A.Johns comes across more football smart than Matt. I think us arm chair critics on chookpen are even better...lol
                Defs...

If Robbo has no issues, we could totally just crowdsource the next coach.

Comment

• clip of coops giving it to buzz

Cronk and Buzz clash over 'double agent' saga - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                    “First and foremost, Cooper Cronk is a man of integrity. His ability to share his knowledge and insight whilst holding the strength of the two organisations is unquestionable.

“While this information has only now entered the public domain, it’s no secret to me that he mentors the Storm halves and works in their commercial department.

“Cooper has been clear and transparent with me about his role from the outset and as far as we are concerned, it’s business as usual.”
                    RELATED

The above is a statement from Trent on The Roosters Facebook page today.
                    Billy Slater talked about it too (was watching a clip from something). He basically said 'I dunno what he does at the Roosters but he isn't our halves coach... he comes down for corporate events occasionally and can answer questions 1-on-1 with our halves during that time... he doesn't run any sessions and was essentially just hanging out with them for 5 minutes... we learned absolutely nothing about the Roosters from him in that time...'

My guess is that he basically gives out little tech tips on being a half and is driven by what they ask (which would be stuff like 'how can I do this kick better?' rather than 'next time we play the Roosters, what's Keary's biggest flaw for us to exploit?') I suspect he plays a far more active role in our program than giving quick tips.
                    Last edited by ism22; 03-09-2021, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 117 View Post
                      Thanks for that, love the end when asked if you two are ok and Coops said no where not.

Comment

• just watched the full NRL 360 segment and I can see where Cronk is coming from, yeah i still feel abit "eh" about the fact he is working with storm but he did make a good point "you should trust the leaders of your club" and i def trust in trent and uncle nick... so guess i will leave it at that.
                        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

• Robbo is smart enough to have Cronk at the Roosters in some capacity rather than him only being involved with Melbourne.

Comment

• just watched the full interview and cronk handled himself well. hard to argue your point forcefully and keep an even temper but he did it magnificently. it's no wonder he had such a cool head on the field.
                            i thought it ended pretty well with them joking about not being okay

Comment

• I can guarantee Cronk wasn't joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                I can guarantee Cronk wasn't joking.
                                Dead right,

Comment

Working...
                                X