No announcement yet.

Cronk training with Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Kenty questioned him about his heart he said it was at the Roosters. He said his coaching future was with the r
    Roosters. Along with Robbo's comments today I'm fine with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
      It was good to see Cooper destroy Buzz. Buzz is one of the most unlikeable blokes in the rugby league world.
      He could barely look at him.

The funniest part was when Buzz said to Coops "You are the victim in all of this"

Yeah Buzz he is the victim bcaz you have written an article based on a half baked truth and filled it in with an illusion of lies to get a reaction from the footy public.

Comment

• Would this have been a news story on nine tonight if they weren’t scrolling this site for juicies?
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
          It was good to see Cooper destroy Buzz. Buzz is one of the most unlikeable blokes in the rugby league world.
          How can you be upset with buzz ??? He is asking the right questions! The questions that all fans of a foundation club would ask and yes YES !!! I agree! How can you work with to club's going after 1 trophy!! How?? Who does Cronk want to win this year? Who? Us or storm's? What's cronks answer? Who is cronk loyal to? How much effort is given to storm's being a ambassador of the storm's playing group ( Ambassador of the senior playing group) .

I'll tell you what! The ALL BACKS do not share the so called consultant system because it is toxic for loyalty in a competitive competition and you wonder why a small country like NZ have the best winning ratio team of any sports in the bloody world!

Comment

• Cooper gets to go to bed with Tara Rushton every night
            ..he will always be a god to me on that fact alone

Comment

• Originally posted by zac View Post

wayne bennett once said that if coaches always listen to the fans they'll end up sitting with them
              That was a quote Big Jack Gibson got from the NFL but changed it to if a coach starts listening to the fans he ends up sitting with them. Bennett used this as well as BJG and Bennett were/are influenced by the NFL and big on sporting quotes and quotes in general.

“If you listen to the fans, you’ll find yourself sitting with them” was attributed to Philadelphia Eagles football coach Joe Kuharich (1917-1981) in 1967.

Bennett was mentored by BJG - Broncos consulted BJG who should they look for as their first coach and he told them to get that Boy Bennett to coach- Bronc's had to buy out Bennett's Raiders contract as he was to coach them in 1988 taking over from Don Furner.

Started a coaching merry go-round -Tim Sheens who was coaching Penrith was then head hunted by the Raiders and became their coach - Ron Willey then came out of retirement to coach Penrith (1988/89).

Big Jack Gibson i understand was to paid a consultancy fee but donated this fee to charity

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/26/...o-the-broncos/
              Last edited by King Salvo; 03-08-2021, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post

How can you be upset with buzz ??? He is asking the right questions! The questions that all fans of a foundation club would ask and yes YES !!! I agree! How can you work with to club's going after 1 trophy!! How?? Who does Cronk want to win this year? Who? Us or storm's? What's cronks answer? Who is cronk loyal to? How much effort is given to storm's being a ambassador of the storm's playing group ( Ambassador of the senior playing group) .

I'll tell you what! The ALL BACKS do not share the so called consultant system because it is toxic for loyalty in a competitive competition and you wonder why a small country like NZ have the best winning ratio team of any sports in the bloody world!
                Look at Cronks answers then. They’re more than sufficient
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  Gee cooper smashed buzz on 360
                  just watched it on the fox website. he does not miss

Comment

• Time will tell if we win the comp and not storm

Comment

• Just watched it....compelling viewing.

Don't think Ive seen a more strong articulated defence of an issue in the game than what Cooper delivered.

At the end of tbe day, I think Coops can do the assistant coaching role for Easts AND do a corporate ambassador role for Melbourne.

But not the little "dovetail" into helping their spine. Thats overstepping the mark. Needs to change I think.

I have big respect for both Cooper and Buzz (these days) in their respective roles.

Would have liked to see Coops so 'no hard feelings, let's move on'' to Buzz at the end...but he's a tough cookie!

Can see why he's such a ruthlessly successful competitor.

Comment

• Well Coops was certainly fired up. He barely let Buzz get a word in! I think he made it clear he’s heart is with the Roosters.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

If Flanno was the result of coopers coaching, then storm can have him.
                          Not even the great Cooper Cronk could coach speed.

Comment

• Watching Cooper destroy the grub Rothfield was so good. Rothfield came off as a muck raking turd, Coops walked away like he had just scraped some dog shiit off his shoe. Classic.

Comment

• I think Buzz is from the old School of Journalism where there was a significant drinking culture. Looks like he has had a few every time i see him on some show as his cheeks are red the same as his nose.

NRL 360 co-host Ben Ikin finished by asking “are you two OK?”.

Cronk said, “no, no we’re not” and Rothfield said, “it doesn’t sound like it”.

Last edited by King Salvo; 03-08-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• anyway to watch it free to air

Comment

Working...
                                X