No announcement yet.

Cronk training with Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm, maybe wasn't joking but wasn't being completely serious either. he looked at buzz and smiled as he said no. he will want to keep his media career so he'll move on

buzz is a journo and he got it wrong so he has to put his hand up but the storm need to take some blame for mischievously putting out the photos

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Billy Slater talked about it too (was watching a clip from something). He basically said 'I dunno what he does at the Roosters but he isn't our halves coach... he comes down for corporate events occasionally and can answer questions 1-on-1 with our halves during that time... he doesn't run any sessions and was essentially just hanging out with them for 5 minutes... we learned absolutely nothing about the Roosters from him in that time...'

My guess is that he basically gives out little tech tips on being a half and is driven by what they ask (which would be stuff like 'how can I do this kick better?' rather than 'next time we play the Roosters, what's Keary's biggest flaw for us to exploit?') I suspect he plays a far more active role in our program than giving quick tips.
      I dunno. All I know is that it sounds a bit dodgy whatever way it goes. I believe the stuff he's not the halves coach. But on the other hand sounds like he's getting paid for doing... not much... "talk to some people sometimes"....

Comment

Working...
      X