Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s probably one factor that was overlooked..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
    But it’s highly unlikely that Flanagan gets cut from the roosters squad without the approval of Cooper Cronk.

The guy knows more about the half back role than anyone in the business and I can’t help but think that his time at the storm under Bellamy taught him about what is needed for long term success.

If you haven’t listened to the Howie games podcast with Bellamy I highly recommend you check it out.........for a guy so successful we hardly know anything about him.
    The storm have a policy with recruitment that they don’t employ selfish players.
    They have a criteria for the way players play the game on the field. Off the field they also have a type of individual and personality type that they like to recruit.

I’m thinking there was behaviours outside of just playing that weren’t deemed attractive to future success.
    Not saying that Trent doesn’t know this, but Cooper would see it a mile away in the pivotal organising position.
    Incorrect as Cronk rated him- see below- more likely either Robbo was sick of his Dad ringing him or he didn't suit Robbo's style of play- he obviously didn't ask Cronk for advice.

Cooper Cronk has urged the Sydney Roosters to show patience in besieged playmaker Kyle Flanagan, insisting the No.7 possesses the talent to become a dominant half-back at NRL level.

“Absolutely, hands down he’s got the ability to lead any football team around the paddock and be a gun No.7,” Cronk told Fox League.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...416zqju4axnfzb
    Last edited by King Salvo; 03-05-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks mate

i reckon that’s the tale. The lore.
      you might be right. Probably.
      barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

At what point does your dad stop ringing your boss?
        barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
          At what point does your dad stop ringing your boss?
          Not just a dad but a rival coach.
          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
          X