Victor Radley Suspension by NRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Radley Suspension by NRL

I just heard on 2GB that the NRL is going to make an announcement this afternoon about am altercation at a house party back in December 20 involving Radley.

Apparently the NRL will announce a fine and a suspension handed to Radley.

I hope the suspension isn't too long and if it's a few weeks it might be better for his rehabilitation but I hope it doesn't affect our team vibe. I'm sure the club is well aware of what's happening.

Let's hope it isn't true and 2GB is off however I don't thi K they'd mention it if it wasn't!

how has it taken near 3 months for this to come and the nrl to make a decision?

odd timing on their behalf especially just before the beginning of the season, doesnt look good on anyone?

hopefully its nothing major

Comment

It's on fox leagues social media pages aswell. It def happened

Comment

It was just reported on 7 morning news too.

Comment

They should have picked him for this week and counted the Manly game as part of the suspension.

Comment

We can only hope it’s a one week suspension. Considering no-one has even heard anything about this until now you would think it is only minor

Comment

Nothing major...would have heard earlier if that was the case...I suppose it was beers, beers and more beers!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
                It's on fox leagues social media pages aswell. It def happened
                Oh well, it MUST be true then! Not saying it isnt but who died and made Fox God?
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Rupert did but then he came back to life. You can do that when you are the all knowing all powerful one.

Comment

Didn’t Cory Norman just receive a one game suspension. If it’s just a biff at a party after a few too many then surely it will only be one week

Comment

bit silly, but pretty minor.

Comment

Working...
                      X