Pressure! What pressure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure! What pressure?

Last year we were the focus if we can go to B2B2B and the pressure was on us every bloody week. This year we hardly rate more than a reasonable chance by the so called experts. I’m quite content to let the drizzle, souffs, penriff and faders have all the publicity, and I’d back our squad at full strength to beat all those contenders.

Too true Old Man.
    Most have us tipped at 3 or 4.
    Storm and Souffs seem to be everyone's favorites.
    suits me fine.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
      Last year we were the focus if we can go to B2B2B and the pressure was on us every bloody week. This year we hardly rate more than a reasonable chance by the so called experts. I’m quite content to let the drizzle, souffs, penriff and faders have all the publicity, and I’d back our squad at full strength to beat all those contenders.
      Full strength that’s the key to it.
      I will be very surprised if the Chooks get the best 17 players on the paddock this year but I’m not actually sure who the best 17 are.

Comment

Storm we scintillating in the first 20 last night but as the game wore on - they really missed Smiths game management - they don’t have one and they don’t have a kick for field position kicker - they don’t look as good as people have them IMO.

Comment

One game doesn't make a season. As a fellow poster wrote, the Storm will miss Referee Smith's management. A team needs that player who says "slow down, think, focus".

Comment

You will need great depth to win the comp this year..almost two sides such is the new pace of the game.I am certain we have it. MELBOURNE I think had 4 players out last night and did the job in souffs jobkeeper finale
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
            X